12• |Unfeigned conveyance|

Dedicated to afsanaSaba13 ashusingh678 gulabjamunlover divya869 navyajaya SrishtiSharma9 archasa krishnagindodia

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter mightypanda300 darkangel142111 kyy_lovesaga Nidzz26 __krinalP_ xxxbedazzledxxx Vihaana1ahir Mananpanihumesha palak1106 dhatri22

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"Ugh... Good morning!" Nandini groaned first and then wished Manik who was seated on the wing chair adjacent to the couch, she was sleeping on.

"Morning, slumber bunny!" Manik replied with a funny nickname and set his MacBook aside on the coffee table.

"God! Did I at least walk up till here?" Nandini questioned him with her face buried in her palms. She was sitting up by now and she had the blanket on her lap which she guessed that Manik might have covered her, last night.

"No, you did not. You passed out in your car, at the coffee shop itself. If I did not know better, I would have said that you were drunk as hell. I drove us here and I carried you up here, like a baby, and put you on this couch." Manik answered with a smirk on his face.

"Ughhhh...." Nandini groaned again. She couldn't even imagine how difficult it must have been for Manik to open the door to a closed apartment while he was carrying her. How did she not wake up with all that shifting and disturbances? She felt so bad and embarrassed that she couldn't even look up at him directly.

"Hey! It's okay! I was partially the reason behind your tiredness because you were up so late to help me. This is the least that I could do for you." Manik assured her when she refused to look up. He pushed her face away from her hold and made her look at him. He then sat beside her on the couch.