28• |Accidental divulgence|

Dedicated to adorable_angel14 urvishah454 navyajaya krishnagindodia fullofmusic18 darkangel142111 SrishtiSharma9 archasa

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter Vihaana1ahir dhatri22 dreamcatcher_H shri___ Mananpanihumesha syleuven1 shreyamnsf mightypanda300

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"Look who showed up! If it isn't the sister of Miss Nonchalance- Mrs

"Look who showed up! If it isn't the sister of Miss Nonchalance- Mrs. Snubby!" Manik exclaimed as soon as he caught a sight of Nandini entering her own living room where he had been waiting for her since the past twenty minutes.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Nandini muttered to him in spite of knowing the reason behind his statement. She chose not to meet eyes with him by directly moving to the kitchen, under the pretense of fetching water for herself which she needed to calm herself.

Sooner or later Manik was going to confront her and she knew it but she still wasn't ready for it just yet. She had been avoiding him for almost one week and if they were forced to be in the same room given their circle of friends, she acted nonchalant of the tension between them.

Manik let Nandini go and have that moment to herself as he knew that she was startled by his sudden appearance. He had waited for seven days so couple of minutes more couldn't possibly hurt.

Nandini gulped the whole glass of water and then breathed out loud. She had avoided this for as long as possible. Manik won't leave without the answers that he was looking for so, she had to face it now. She replayed the whole incident in her head that happened a week ago after their game night that had triggered this mess:

Manik and Jeanette lost to Sameer and Nandini irrespective of how well Manik had learned to play because it turns out Jeanette was really bad at bowling. After losing, Jeanette declared that they were done with game night and the rest had no choice but to agree. The gang then decided to go over to the girls' apartment for drinks where they ordered in food for the night as well.