15• |Resuscitating moments|

Dedicated to adorable_angel14 googleybear7 partholic_isha Ishumanan archasa a11usernamestaken SrishtiSharma9 nidhiii_95 forumlove shreyamnsf krishnagindodia

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter dhatri22 Mananpanihumesha Vihaana1ahir RajiniAdavelly  dreamcatcher_H mightypanda300 darkangel142111

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"Since when did you start sharing your fries?" Manik's tone was laced with astonishment when he asked Nandini that question

After paying off their respective bills at the supermarket, Manik and Nandini decided to grab dinner. Given the restrictions imposed on the city, they could only get takeaways and that is when Manik suggested getting food from the nearest McDonalds outlet. They picked up their food from a McDonalds drive-through, in Nandini's car and parked under a tree in a somewhat stranded street to eat their food.

Manik reached out to get a few fries from Nandini and against the reaction that he was expecting, Nandini let him take it without any arguments.

"I don't know. With time, I lost my fascination over this, I guess." Nandini said making Manik frown. If that was the case then he wanted to change it back, right away. Fighting over French fries was their thing since forever and he wasn't going to let Nandini suck the fun out of it for him.

"In that case..." Manik muttered and picked up the entire container of fries from her tray leaving her agape at his actions.

"Hey! Give it back. I did not say that I lost my interest in eating, all together." Nandini yelped and hit his bicep. Manik laughed at that because he just wanted to hear that.