33• |Dispiriting avowal|

Dedicated to urvishah454 googleybear7 SrishtiSharma9 darkangel142111 archasa payal_gupta_0410 navyajaya krishnagindodia KhushBahety_09

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter syleuven1 Mananpanihumesha shri___ dhatri22 vishi27 sherux25 palak1106 fullofmusic18 KriyaRhiya

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"Geez! Manik! I thought you said you'd be gone by the time I come back

"Geez! Manik! I thought you said you'd be gone by the time I come back..." Nandini exclaimed, startled by Manik's presence in her house when she entered using her keys at 1 am in the night.

"That was the plan, initally but then I remembered that I'm leaving tomorrow so why not spend some time with you." Manik responded with a small smile.

"Where are you going?" Nandini asked him in surprise as she didn't recollect him mentioning anything about a trip to her in these last six days that he practically spent with her in her home.

"Back home! My childhood friend is getting married in two days. I had no plans of going but she called today and insisted on me coming there so I decided to go. I haven't seen mom and dad in the last seven months so I figured this way I'd spend some time with them as well." Manik informed her about his impromptu plans of going away that he made just in the evening.

"Oh... Is Rinni the one who's getting married?" Nandini questioned him. She knew that Manik had a lot of friends, growing up but the only closest friend up until she came in his life was Rinni Verma.

"I'm surprised you remember her name!" Manik expressed while handing out the bottle of water to her as she fell back on the couch.

"I can forget everyone but not her. She was so territorial over you when we first met. She almost made it impossible for me to be friends with you. If I didn't know better then I'd have assumed that the girl had feelings for you." Nandini told him why she remembered Rinni so well.