19• |Serendipitous proclamations|

Dedicated to krishnagindodia ganusbubbles divya869 archasa Mananpanihumesha  darkangel142111 SrishtiSharma9

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter dhatri22 Vihaana1ahir dreamcatcher_H

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"Don't put onions in four of the burgers

"Don't put onions in four of the burgers. Abhi and Mukti are on some kind of fast till their wedding." Nandini instructed Manik when he began making the burgers for everyone while Nandini chopped vegetables for the coleslaw. In the past half hour, Manik and Nandini almost finished making dinner for everyone with no help from anyone else.

"You make a great sous chef. I'd recommend you." Nandini complimented Manik. He rolled his tongue inside his mouth in an attempt to hide the blush, creeping up on his face. It was in his nature to be helpful and helping Nandini came with the added bonus of them spending this time together so, it wasn't much of a problem to him.

"That is Saeesha right there so I'm guessing that you met your family." Manik slid past her compliment and mentioned that to Nandini.

"Yes, I did. Although, I did not get much time to be with them. Appa asked me to come over to their room after we're done here." Nandini said with a smile. She was a bit nervous to go there because she had decided to break it to her family about Randhir but the major part of her was just ecstatic to be back with her family.

"I still cannot believe that your fifty something parents are just dating." Manik commented to which Nandini passed a knowing look. Her parents' situation was not a regular one and she was used to people being amused at it when she told them about it.

"I know right! And the hypocrisy is what pesters me the most. They never think about marrying each other but they are hell-bent on getting me settled down with Randhir." Nandini added with a hysterical expression on her face but Manik was utterly surprised at that.

"You and Randhir were planning on getting married?" Manik questioned her with a surprised look on his face.

"God, no! I did tell you how my relationship was with Randhir, right? Do you really think there was any room for a marriage there? My parents wanted us to plan a wedding because according to them, Randhir and I were together for five years." Nandini enlightened Manik about how she never updated her parents about her situation with Randhir. Manik could understand that because no parents would want that kind of a relationship for their kids.