45• |Birthday shenanigans|

Dedicated to archasa googleybear7 krishnagindodia SrishtiSharma9 JignaPaul MounikaGottimukkala urvishah454 MahiAtika KhyatiSharma7 khanumsaiqa tasneemshabandari9 mightypanda300 bhhummi_ TheReadingFreakkk_

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter Rebecca_Valentine simrangharge syleuven1 beauty_basket959 darkangel142111 _manan_tales_ AlwaysKunwarrajanee Sonipriyanka6582

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

⚠️A very very long chapter ahead warning! I thought about giving a double update but I did not wish to break the flow. Hence, one super lengthy chapter ahead. Let me know how it is....⚠️

----×----

3 months later...

It was around 23:18 when Nandini stepped out of her restaurant from the front gate

It was around 23:18 when Nandini stepped out of her restaurant from the front gate. She did not have to go to the parking given that she had lent her car to Manik who needed to drive to the outskirts of the city for a meeting. She was yet to book a cab because she couldn't find any on the app which is why she decided to take one from the street. She turned to the left and walked ahead only to stop at the sight of her boyfriend leaning onto her car and it seemed like he was waiting for her.

Manik's eyes lit up the moment he could see her and Nandini did not miss that. She sprinted faster towards him and almost climbed on him for a tight hug. He balanced the two of them and laughed at her eagerness. How was she always this excited just to see him, was beyond him. Not that it was any different for him but her lack of attempt to maintain the calm, surprised him. No matter how much she opened up to him, it still managed to take him by surprise every time that she did so. He was so used to her being all guarded up that even a little expression of her feelings made him ecstatic.