36• |Miles betwixt us|

Dedicated to Prince_0918 muskantina krishnagindodia googleybear7 Sonipriyanka6582 urvishah454 SrishtiSharma9 Ashkiks darkangel142111 diyaniya ishikalahoria _manan_tales_ navyajaya mightypanda300 archasa Coolgal_muskan NishaKoli

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter dhatri22 syleuven1 ashuban sherux25 KriyaRhiya partholic_isha

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"Don't you realize that she is upset over how easily you let her go?" Sameer asked Nandini in a duh tone.

"What is this? Some kind of absurd test to see if we can hold each other back? I don't understand the need to leave if that is not what you actually want. When you have complaints, why not just communicate? But, no no.... We cannot act like mature adults, can we? She had to create a scene after the pressure cooker inside her head burst instead of talking to me about it, once." Nandini spoke, exasperatedly.

"That's the thing, Nandini! Jen never had to tell you things before because you understood her unsaid words as well but you stopped it all of a sudden which she could not handle. You are the most important person in her life and the thought of you going away killed her so, she pushed you out before you could do that to her." Sameer defended Jeanette, like a dutiful boyfriend. Nandini could not even blame him for not being a friend to her, at that moment, because she got where he was coming from.

"It cannot always be about her, Sam. Maybe, moving out was the best for her. She was too dependent on me and it would only get harder as both of us move ahead with our respective lives. She might grow, this way so, lets leave it at that, okay? At this point, all I want is just for me and her to be able to at least hangout with each other." Nandini sighed after saying all of that.

"What if both of you are never able to go back to normal? What happens then? We all stop being friends, is that what you want?" Sameer questioned her with a little anger, surfacing in his tone.

"I'll be your friend no matter what, as long as you want me in your life. We became friends only coz you began dating my best friend but with time, I've grown to like you a lot so don't be worried about our friendship because that isn't going anywhere." Nandini pat his back, a little, as a gesture of reassurance.