61• |Imposed solace|

Dedicated to KriyaRhiya ShefaliKumar1 SrishtiSharma9 krishnagindodia anchal9 fullofmusic18 chendubundu chikuguddu Sonipriyanka6582 tendon219 archasa KhyatiSharma7 JignaPaul

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter darkangel142111 IshaRana6 __krinall_ _manan_tales_ manan0311 blue_astergirl Sahi89N shri___ AakritiArya8 partholic_isha

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"Where the fuck are you, Manik?" Manik finally answered what felt like Nandini's zillionth call to him, and she gritted her teeth as she grilled him

"Where the fuck are you, Manik?" Manik finally answered what felt like Nandini's zillionth call to him, and she gritted her teeth as she grilled him. She had to whisper because of the unannounced guest in their living room who had landed there only because of the mess that Manik had handled poorly.

"Is this some new way of talking to your boyfriend who you love so much that I don't know of?" Manik jokingly asked. His phone was on vibrate mode since he was at a meeting with some potential clients. As soon as he left his conference room, he made sure to give her a call.

"Not the time, mister! I had barely started by shift at the restaurant when Jeanette decided to pop in just like that. She was a fucking mess and so out of control that I had to take the day off and get her home. Except that she doesn't have a home anymore so I brought her back to our place. None of this would have happened if you had decided to keep your nose out of their business." Nandini spoke incoherently without considering whether what she was saying even made sense. For nearly five hours, she had to put up with a whiny, dependent mess, and on top of that, Manik wouldn't return her calls.