7• |Unanticipated ingress|

Dedicated to adorable_angel14 TheReadingFreakkk_ darkangel142111 navyajaya nyctophile1698 SrishtiSharma9 missbaig sonalik_96

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter DivyasreeVajjala dhatri22 kyy_lovesaga mightypanda300 divya869 rinkuvimin znmdznmdznmdznmd

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

All of them chatted for a good 30 minutes, catching up about everything that happened during these five years, in brief and they paused only when the waiter came back to remind them that they hadn't placed their orders yet

All of them chatted for a good 30 minutes, catching up about everything that happened during these five years, in brief and they paused only when the waiter came back to remind them that they hadn't placed their orders yet. They picked up their respective menu cards and decided to choose something.

"Did you guys seriously think that you could start without me?" all of their eyes averted towards the source of that silvery voice of a male only to find Randhir standing not far away from their table behind Dhruv.

Nandini's eyes connected with his in an instant and it was enough to remind her of why had she fallen for him all those years ago. His physical features; with a height of 5'8", his straight and sharp nose, thick, smooth and black tresses of his hair that swayed with the course of wind, were undoubtedly charismatic but for her it was all in his deep black eyes. It surprised her how he could still take her breath away with one look in her way. She definitely did not like how she let him affect her after everything that had happened between them.

"You did not respond to my message so I figured you weren't coming." Dhruv answered Randhir with a frown. Dhruv wanted this night to be fun but it seemed more like it was turning into an awkward-fest-twenty-twenty-one.

"I wasn't sure if I could make it so I did not reply. Turns out, I could come so here I am!" Randhir said with a knowing smile. He knew about how Dhruv felt about him because of his closeness with Nandini so he did not mind. It was just a reminder that his Nandini wasn't alone for these few months that he had left her by herself to make up his mind.