30• |Tumultuous end?|

Dedicated to archasa GunjanParwani21 darkangel142111 SrishtiSharma9 HajiraAbbir annmaryjohan ursfaith payal_gupta_0410 Tom_Jerry96 mightypanda300 Ishumanan krishnagindodia shri___ navyajaya KhushBahety_09 Angel_v_96 mithrathiru  Mahgarg

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter Vihaana1ahir Mananpanihumesha syleuven1 shreyamnsf partholic_isha

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"One final question and I promise that this is the last one

"One final question and I promise that this is the last one." Manik had a purposeful expression as he asked for that one final question from her.

"Go on." Nandini urged him to ask his final question.

"I know that you never wanted me to find out about any of this but isn't there even a small part of you that is relieved that you could finally talk about this after such a long time?" Manik's question surprised Nandini. She, obviously wasn't expecting his final question to be about how she was feeling after their conversation.

"To be honest, this has been my secret for so long that I'm very mad at myself for blabbing it to you in such a way. I mean come on... it wasn't even much of a dramatic reveal." Nandini cribbed making Manik laugh out loud.

"Are you serious, right now? You are truly unbelievable, Nandini Murthy! Ask me, how much of a dramatic reveal that was for me!" Manik exasperated as he could not believe at the kind of complaint that Nandini had from their situation.