Please Read - Author's Note!

Update 9/14/21: Alright, I'm finally adding tags to this. If you're new to this book or to my writing, you need to know that I don't tend to be serious at all and this book in particular is solely written to be fun/sexy/entertaining. If you're looking for accurate portrayals of kink, this book isn't for you because I'm not about to use this comical drama to explain shit that needs to be taught with A LOT more care than that. I also just generally think it's odd/dangerous how a lot of Wattpad writers try to treat their books like "lessons" on kink, especially those who have clearly never been in the scene.

+++

Hey, y'all! I just wanted to put a few notes below because this book is very different from my others.

- First and foremost: This book is written solely for entertainment purposes. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS TO INFORM ANY CHOICES ABOUT PLAY.

- Also, while this is not a dark romance, it is toxic (I also can't make any guarantees about this ending romantically; I still haven't decided 🙃). There will be encounters with fatphobia, but pls trust me when I tell you that this is NOT one of those books that romanticizes men who treat you like shit. While there's no excuse for the behavior of one of these men in particular, I'm hoping you'll understand its purpose further in the story.

- Also, the formation of the sexual/romantic relationship(s) in this book should NOT set an example for anyone.

- Particularly different from my other books: this one will contain degradation (of men), pegging (prefer the term strap play), MXM, among other things.

THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!