S.I.M.P.

A/N: Yup, I did a quadruple update this week because I have been WANTING to put up this chapter. I wrote before I even started writing the first chapter and it's finally here!

+++

Eva was annoyed at yet another late night in the office. She never expected an assistant job to require her to work so many hours and she was especially agitated given it was Friday night. She had plans to meet with Jade at a bar that was a popular munch spot and Eva was glad that she brought her outfit for the evening with her.

She had just returned to her desk after changing and was bent at her hips, lacing up her thigh-high leather stiletto boots when Caleb walked out of his office and immediately choked at sight of her from behind. He pulled his bottom lip between his teeth as he scanned over the rest of Eva's outfit. With the boots, she wore a short dress that hugged her curves and it was clear she wasn't wearing any panties.

After securing the last tie on her boot, Eva was still bent over to meet the mirror on her desk at eye-level as she applied a dark purple matte to her full lips. While admiring her reflection, she noticed Caleb behind her with almost a primal look in his eyes as he stared at her.

Without changing her position, Eva asked, "Is there something I can help you with, Mr. Peterson?"

Caleb cleared his throat when she broke him from his trance, but couldn't seem to avert his gaze. "What you're wearing is not appropriate for work..."

"Neither is fucking one — no wait — several of your employees in your office," she countered, still looking in the mirror as she used her finger to clean the excess lipstick from the edges of her lips. "And it's 8:30PM on a Friday night. I'm obviously not wearing this for work. You've kept me here late again and I'm going straight to the bar to meet with my friend."

"You've got a fucking mouth on you," Caleb spat.

Eva stood straight up, smoothed out her dress, and turned to look him in the eyes. "Now that I do have," she sneered before making her way toward the elevator. "I've finished my work for the night. Everything is lined up for your morning departure. I've sent backup copies of your briefing binders to your emails, and the associates at the office in LA are all aware of your food and drink preferences so you'll be well taken care of."

Caleb simply glared at Eva as she walked away after listing off what was done. He didn't want to fire her because she was damn good at her job, but she also pissed him off — he hated her consistent indifference toward him outside of her work duties. And he still hadn't forgotten the way she had the audacity to reject his advances, very much to his surprise.

Before he knew it, Caleb was following behind her and just before Eva reached the elevator door, he pulled her into one of the small meeting rooms in the office.

"Mr. Peterson, the fuck is wrong with you?!" she snapped.

"You are what's wrong with me," he snarled as he caged her against the wall between his arms. "You piss me off and you don't know your place."

Eva's brows raised and she let out an entertained chuckle. "Don't know my place, you say? I know exactly where the fuck I belong and there isn't shit you can do about it."

"Do not fucking test me," Caleb asserted with a low growl as he wrapped his hand around her throat.

Eva immediately kicked him in the groin and he fell to his knees holding himself. She looked down at him with a smirk on her face and began to circle Caleb — the only sounds in the room being his groans of pain and the clicking of her heels.

"You see... This is where I belong." She stopped when she was in front of him again. "Above you."

Eva leaned against the wall behind her for balance and put her foot under Caleb's chin to lift his head so he could look up at her as he still held himself with his face twisted from the pain. Something about being in that position — staring up at her as she seemed to be examining him with disgust — caused blood to rush to his member.