A New Toy

A/N: Heads up that a little bit of foot action happens in this chapter just in case that's something you're particularly averse to reading... also, this is the nastiest chapter yet, I think. If you wanna skip the smut, the second half the chapter is plot stuff.

+++

Adrian opened the door to his apartment, Eva and Caleb walking in with him. Similar to Eva's place, his had an open floor plan. His unit occupied the entire top floor of his Brooklyn building with a perfect view of the New York City skyline. The decor was that of earthy tones — shades of green and browns. From the entryway, the living room was to the left with a dark green velvet sofa toward the edge and at the center was a large rug of various shades of curved tan lines accented with a green that matched the sofa. On top of it sat a wooden coffee table that Adrian had crafted himself.

After the door closed behind them and they all removed their shoes, Eva took Caleb by his tie as she and Adrian led him toward the main bedroom. Once they were inside, Eva and Adrian had Caleb pinned against the wall. Eva teased him, holding his face in place while she brushed her lips against his. Meanwhile, Adrian explored Caleb's neck with his lips as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"You were telling me that you want to be our toy..." Eva muttered against his lips. "Tonight's your chance to show us if you're worth it."

"Y-yes, mistress," Caleb breathed.

Eva flicked her tongue against Caleb's bottom lip before closing the distance between them. She continued her teasing, her lips massaging his, pressing then softening, then pressing again. Finally, her lips parted and she slipped her tongue into his mouth, causing Caleb to let out a light moan against her.

This was the most attention that Caleb had ever received from Eva — her kiss more intense, her tongue deeper than it's ever been in his mouth — and he was savoring every moment of it. His tongue tangled with hers as it explored her mouth. He knew that she liked kissing him, and Caleb wanted to show Eva just how could he could be for her.

Once Adrian unbuttoned Caleb's shirt down to the waistline of his pants, he pulled it out from its tucked position and opened it for Caleb to fully remove his top.

Not wanting to stop her kiss with Caleb just yet, Eva reached to tug at Adrian's shirt to signal him to remove it too. Adrian did as directed and quickly took off his button-up before returning his attention to Caleb. He kissed his way from his neck to his chest, flicking a tongue against his nipple, earning a groan from Caleb against Eva's lips.

Eva broke away from Caleb when he let out a more intense moan and she looked down to see Adrian's leg between Caleb's and his hand over his erection.

Adrian's voice was deep and breathy as he spoke. "He's really sensitive, Ms. Eva. We could probably make him come in his pants right now."

"Then he wouldn't be much use to us after that, now would he?"

"As long as he's been holding it in, maybe he'll be able to get it up for another round not long after."

"Only one way to find out..."

Eva's hand joined Adrian's in rubbing Caleb through his pants and she moved attention to tease along his neck with her tongue before working her way down to his chest. Adrian kissed Caleb, his tongue immediately entering his mouth.

Caleb's breathing was heavy and his moans were muffled against Adrian's lips. Eva reached up to grab Adrian by his hair and pulled him away from Caleb. "I want to hear him, darling."

Adrian focused his lips on the other side of Caleb's neck while Eva had made it down to his chest. Her tongue circled his nipple before she lightly sucked it between her lips.