Tension So Thicc

A/N: Oh shit! I actually managed to update this and do a double update on Don't Forget this week!

(If you're reading The Last Petal, I know I'm well overdue for a chapter, but I've been working on 47 and it's long AF. I still have more to write, so may end up splitting it so it's not as ridiculous. I know a lot of y'all were reading it mostly for the romance anyway and the next several chapters are going to be plot stuff.)

+++

"I still can't believe that happened," Justin muttered to himself as he ran his fingers through his hair and paced his office. Monday had arrived and he hadn't spoken to Eva since he went to visit her Friday and they kissed in her apartment. Over the weekend, he'd type out texts or emails to her and end up erasing them before pressing send. His anxiety caused him to wake up unusually early  and he was in the office two hours before it was set to open.

"How the fuck am I even going to make eye-contact with her after that?" he asked himself. "Fuck! We're going to have to talk about it..." Justin plopped into the couch, laying on his back and rested his arm across his eyes. "And I can't stop thinking about her. It was a lot before, but it's even more intense now."

Subconsciously, his other hand drifted down to the front of his pants. Every time he closed his eyes, flashbacks from Friday would fill his mind. It wasn't just the kiss itself that consumed his thoughts. It was everything that came with it. The way Eva spoke to him with such authority before pushing him onto the couch, the way she took initiative and remained in control the entire time, and the way she knew exactly what he wanted, even if he didn't. And finally, the way her body felt when he held her for the first time — her fullness, her softness — it was like he'd been wanting that feeling all along, but didn't know until it happened.

When Eva abruptly broke away and kicked him out of her apartment, Justin was frustrated that their moment ended so quickly, but most of all, he couldn't help but desire more. And although he was left to find his way home while hiding a large tent in his pants, he felt satisfied in an odd way, for the first time in a long time.

With the thoughts of Eva that flooded his mind while his eyes were closed, he didn't realize until he audibly groaned that he'd been rubbing himself without thinking.

Stop it, Justin! he snapped internally before standing up. He returned to pacing his office and took deep breaths to calm himself

"Am I into Eva?" he whispered before shaking his head. "No. We are going to talk this out like adults and clear the air."

~~~~~~~&&&~~~~~~~

Caleb strolled into the office, arriving much earlier than usual with a small smile on his face and a pep in his step. He was in a great mood following the weekend. However, he'd woken up earlier than usual hoping to catch Eva first thing in the morning so he could keep her in his office for the entire first half of the day taking notes for him during meetings. He'd planned to take her before Adrian or Justin could get her in for one of their meetings.

Looking at the office doors, his brows tensed. "The fuck? Are both of them already here? The office hasn't even opened yet..." His small smile grew into a noticeable smirk when he thought about the fact that Adrian was already there and they could have some time alone before starting the day. Adrian left Saturday morning and he hadn't heard from him since then, but Caleb didn't read too much into the lack of contact.

"What's up, Adrian?" Caleb greeted walking into his office and locking the door behind him. "How was the rest of your weekend?"

"Why did you lock the door?" Adrian asked, ignoring Caleb's greeting.