Not Bothered

A/N: I'M SORRY THIS WAS LATE (only because I promised it sooner and wasn't able to deliver). I did write the chapter, but the previous version was actually boring, so I wanted to rewrite it. I had a hectic work schedule and then I drove for seven hours yesterday and just could not muster the energy to finish writing this. Also, smuttier chapters be taking me longer.

+++

Macaroni noises filled the room, accompanied by the sounds of Adrian's body slapping against Eva's.

In missionary position, Adrian had Eva's legs up and open on each side of her, bracing himself with each hand on the back of her knees while he gave her deep strokes. Eva's intoxicating sounds kept him going and Adrian's mouth was wide open, unable to keep his own moans at bay.

"Oh fuck," Eva cried, throwing her head back and pressing her hands flat against the headboard as she felt her release rising. With the way she was pulsating around him, Adrian knew she was almost there and he let go of one of her legs to rub her clit.

"You're... so beautiful... when you... come," Adrian said softly. Watching and feeling how Eva's body reacted to the pleasure he gave her was euphoric for Adrian and just as he had been doing all night and into the morning, he took in every sensation of Eva hitting her orgasm. She'd often arch her back while a strangled, yet soft moan would cross her lips. Just when she'd reach her peak the whites of her eyes would give Adrian the assurance he needed that he was capable of giving her such an intense experience.The acrylic nails he loved to see on her would dig into his skin — the more painful, the better. Her pussy would tighten around him and he felt her juices wetting his groin.

"Oh god," Eva breathed as she came down from her high and Adrian slowed his movements.

Before she could reposition them so that she was on top, Adrian rolled Eva to her side and got behind her. He raised her leg up and to the side before easing himself back into her and let out a drawn out groan of pleasure fucking her from the angle.

"You feel so fucking good." Adrian sped up his thrusts and Eva reached back to tangle her fingers in his hair. They continued just like that until Adrian's grunts grew more persistent and intense. His body started to tremble and his grip tightened on Eva's thigh the he was holding open.

"I'm... coming..."

Adrian released a strangled moan as he came inside the condom. He rested, still inside of Eva and sharing lazy kisses until he recovered enough to get out of bed. After disposing of the condom and returning to her, Adrian cuddled up with Eva and her head lay against his chest.

"So, does this mean you thought about what I'd asked you before?" he questioned as his fingertips caressed her shoulder.

There was a long pause and Eva could hear how fast his heart was beating. The last person she'd committed to monogamously was Eric and that was one of the hardest parts of their relationship behind the guilt that came with her failure to develop feelings for him. And it was her experience with Eric that confirmed for Eva monogamy might not work for her.

"Of course I thought about it," Eva finally replied. "More than I want to admit, honestly... Adrian, I like you. And I want to take you up on that date. But to be fully transparent... I'm not sure if I'm ready for something serious."

"That's fine," Adrian replied without hesitation. "Eva, I don't want to rush you into something if you're not ready. I told you that I want to spend more time with you out of the office. I want to take you on real dates that aren't just coffees or lunches. Let's do that and see where things go from there."

He could feel Eva snickering against his chest before she stretched her neck to kiss his lower jaw.

"Well, I guess I can oblige," she quipped. "Let's make it happen, Mr. Collins."