Fantasies

A/N: So, this chapter ended up being longer than expected... BUT, it's worth it for the chapter that comes after 🙃.

+++

"Fuck! I can't believe I did that," Adrian chided himself when he entered his apartment. "I hope I didn't fuck up too bad... I mean, Eva did kiss me back. Hell, she was in total control when we were kissing... Then again, I'm the one who initiated it... But she called me 'darling' and then got all... authoritative."

He ran his fingers through his hair and pulled off his shirt as he went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, figuring a cold one would be best. While he would at times fantasize about Eva, Adrian never went as far as masturbating to his fantasies, though he had come close. He was afraid that he'd throw himself into more dangerous territory and have an even harder time resisting Eva.

"Whatever, I've kissed her at this point," he said before turning off the shower and deciding to relieve himself beforehand.

Adrian sat at the edge of his bed and pulled out a small bottle of lubricant from his nightstand before putting it on his hand and holding his length with it. He closed his eyes and started slowly stroking himself.

"Such a good boy," Eva cooed as she approached Adrian. "Always so well-behaved..." Once she was close enough, she took his chin between her fingers and lifted his head to meet her gaze.

"Why have you stopped?" she questioned when her eyes drifted down to his member in his hand. "Keep going for me, darling."

"Yes, Ms. Eva," Adrian breathed before he returned to pumping his hand.

Eva traced her thumb across his lips, just as she had when they kissed in his office. "You know that I've already got a read on you, right darling?"

"What read, Ms. Eva?"

"You like to serve. Don't you?"

Adrian nodded and sped up the pace of his hand. "I want to serve you, Ms. Eva," he confessed.

"I know that you do," she replied softly.

His eyes finally parted from Eva's to look at what she was wearing and he groaned at the sight. She wore an all red set with a caged bra, matching panties, and platform heels.

Adrian licked his lips at the sight and he felt Eva's hand push against his chest for him to lay down. Once he was on his back, still stroking himself, Eva crawled on top of him on all fours with her face hovering just above his. He didn't realize it, but his hand slowed to almost a stop as he anticipated Eva's lips meeting his once again.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

"No, Ms. Eva."

When Adrian started stroking himself again, Eva met his lips and just as she'd done when they kissed before, the woman was in complete control. He nearly came when she wrapped her hand around his neck and he winced when she broke away.

"You always kiss me so eagerly, darling... Is it because you want to put your lips somewhere else?"

"Please, Ms. Eva..." Adrian gulped. "May I?"

A smirk etched into her face and Eva crawled further up his body until her knees were on each side of his head.

"Stick your tongue out," she directed and Adrian did as he was told.

"Good boy," she purred as she started grinding against his tongue, still with her panties on. The vibrations caused by his moans against her caused Eva to release some of her own.