WYSOWM

Caleb was pissed off that none of his advances toward Eva were well-received and she didn't even give him the courtesy of outright rejecting him. Instead, she seemed to tolerate him, only pissing Caleb off more because it felt like an extension of her continued indifference.

He'd never experienced such a lack of interest from anyone before and he was growing more obsessed with the idea of somehow getting a rise out of her. All he needed was one time for him to be satisfied. And he had just the idea in mind.

Normally Caleb didn't get up so early, but this morning, he awoke at 5:00AM to go to the gym where Eva would be.

After learning from Justin and Adrian that Eva frequented the gym just around the corner from PMC Groups offices most mornings, he figured he would go there and watch her struggle with working out to be reminded that she wasn't as intriguing or "cool" as she seemed. He even considered embarrassing her at the gym by showing up as if he were trying out the establishment and calling her out on how poorly she was doing.

Caleb arrived around 5:20AM in his own workout clothes to blend in and searched for Eva. He scanned over the floor until he saw her in the weightlifting section of the gym and his eyes narrowed as they often did when they landed on Eva.

She was doing weighted squats and to Caleb's surprise, the woman had perfect form. Her feet hips-width apart and toes pointing forward while holding the barbell across the back of her shoulders, Eva lowered herself to a sitting position and then came back up. Caleb's eyes were glued to her backside and he seemed to be constantly licking his lips.

While he watched Eva, an idea came to mind. Caleb would record a video and edit it to embarrass her. He knew it was immature, but he also didn't care — it was worth it if he could get a rise out of her just one time. He just wanted proof that he could have such an effect on her.

Caleb pulled out his phone and started recording and as he focused on her movements, he couldn't admit it to himself, but he felt blood rushing to his member.

"Fuckin' weirdo," a deep voice rumbled, startling Caleb and breaking him out of his trance. "You're seriously recording girls working out, you creep?"

Caleb stuffed his phone in his pocket and met the man's glare with one of his own. "No, I'm not recording anybody and either way, what I do is none of your fucking business," he spat.

"Actually, it is considering I work here. Are you even a member? I've never seen you here. Get the fuck out!"

The man's outburst attracted the attention of some of the nearby gym-goers, though Eva was too focused on her workout to notice anything going on. Caleb locked the employee in a staring match, considering challenging him, until deciding not to make a bigger scene than he already was.

"Whatever," Caleb huffed before turning around and making his way toward the exit.

Since he was close to the office anyway, he decided to go in early and changed into his work clothes once he got there.

Caleb sat at his desk looking at the video he took of Eva and he was pissed at how much of a hold she had on him. However, he was prepared to be persistent in his efforts to get a rise out of her and he figured that video would be the final straw for her.

Analyzing the clip, Caleb couldn't keep his eyes off of Eva's form and he was particularly focused on her backside throughout. The way the fabric of her leggings would strain and her ass was more pronounced when she went down into the squat before coming back up had Caleb holding himself as he watched.

"Why the fuck does she have perfect form?" he whispered sharply. As he continued to watch the video, he found himself mesmerized by Eva's movements, almost as if he were in a trance. In movements that felt subconscious, Caleb kept adjusting himself in his pants as he grew more strained against them.