Intrigued

A/N: Sooooo... I didn't realize that like two weeks passed! I'm in a strange place mentally, so hopefully this chapter is up to par! 

+++

Justin, Adrian, and Caleb sat in silence as they ate their breakfast. It was a different silence from their lunch the day before — now more awkward than tense. There were a lot of firsts for Justin the night before.

He knew that Adrian and Caleb had a relationship of sorts in the past, but it was Justin's first time witnessing them together in that way up close. He knew that Eva tended to be more dominant, but it was Justin's first time seeing just how much she could command the three, and it seemed like she was just getting started. He knew that Caleb wanted Eva despite his posturing, but it was Justin's first time seeing him behave so desperately.

Meanwhile, Adrian's silence was due to a mix of frustration, confusion, and excitement. He was frustrated that he wasn't permitted to come last night and he was unsure just how long his punishment would last. He was confused about how much he enjoyed the experience, even with Justin being there. He was excited about what might come next between the four of them.

Caleb couldn't bring himself to speak due to his conflicting feelings of shame and intrigue. He told himself before that he'd stop any and all sexual interactions with Adrian, but he easily gave in when Eva was involved. He was afraid of what Justin might think after seeing him behave in such a way. However, he was also intrigued by the experience of the four of them being together, and he only found himself wanting Eva more after seeing how she handled all three of the men.

"So um..." Justin was the first to break the silence. "About last night... Should we ta—"

"We obviously all liked it," Caleb interrupted. "Do we really need to talk about it?"

Adrian rolled his eyes at Caleb before asking Justin, "You weren't uncomfortable, right? Were you okay?"

"No, I wasn't uncomfortable. I mean, I was nervous and it was new, but not uncomfortable... You weren't... jealous?"

"No, surprisingly enough... I think that's all that needs to be said... at least for now."

"Agreed."

~~~~~~~&&&~~~~~~~

Eva looked over herself in the mirror, analyzing her outfit from head-to-toe. She wore a long-sleeved navy blue wrap dress with black gladiator pumps that wrapped up to the lower part of her calf, and accessorized with a simple gold necklace and matching drop earrings. It was simple but elegant for her first date with Adrian. Eva had been feeling butterflies in her stomach all day with anticipation.

Behind Eva on the end of the bed sat her two closest friends and former college roommates, Naomi and Gianni. They had passed the whole day together, spending most of the time shopping and their bags were lined up next to them.

"What lip color do you think I should use?" Eva asked her friends. "I think I want to do something subtle. I know he likes a bold red, but this isn't the look for that."

"Do a gloss with a brownish tint to it," Gianni suggested.

"Yeah, I agree with Gi. You have a subtle-sexy-classy look going on tonight," Naomi added.

"Thanks Gigi. I'll go with that," Eva chimed. "And that's cute description Mimi. It's what I'm going for, actually."

Gianni tilted her head to the side and smiled at Eva. "I've never seen you like this, girl. You seem excited about this date. Even though you won't let me in on who this mystery man is, he must have some sort of superpower to have you like this... or some magical dick."