Access (Or Not)

After Eva left, Adrian, Justin, and Caleb relocated to Adrian's office. He was distraught, but tried keeping himself together as not to show Justin and Caleb that he was falling apart. However, the two men knew him well, and when he was hurt, it'd often result in him lashing out — and that's exactly what happened with Eva.

"Look..." Justin started, his eyes darting between Adrian and Caleb. "At this point, we have three choices: Fire the best assistant we've ever had. Continue to make these 'rules' that none of us are sticking to. Or... we can give up on the rules and let things play out on their own. My vote is with the last option."

Caleb scoffed and shook his head. "Yeah, of course that's your vote. You were just about to fuck her. Why ruin your progress now, right?"

"Could you stop being so vulgar about it? And no, we weren't... There was something else I wanted to do first."

"What the fuck was it you were gonna do first?!" Adrian replied sharply, glaring at Justin. "By the way, stop assuming you and Eva were going to do anything."

"Oh, they were definitely about to do something..." Caleb said with a snicker. "Shit, they were doing something when I walked in."

Justin's gaze remained on Adrian as he stood with his head held high. "I want to take Eva out for like, a lunch... or dinner."

"... and then fuck her," Caleb finished mockingly.

"Shut up," Adrian spat before he stubbornly crossed his arms "I think we should stick with the rules... None of us should have relations with Eva."

"Bullshit. You're just suggesting that because you know that Eva probably won't want shit else to do with you and you don't want either of us taking your spot. You've been waiting to fuck her for like a year, right? You finally do and then you ruin it after two d—"

Caleb was cut off when Adrian stormed up to him and grabbed him by his collar. "Shut the fuck up!" Adrian barked.

"See, this is what got you in trouble in the first place," Caleb taunted. "You and that fucking temper. You were good at hiding it for so long, but now Eva got a look at the real you, and she doesn't l—"

"I told you to shut the fuck up!"

"Adrian, please. You're the loudest one in this room right now," Justin reasoned. "We don't want the staff to hear this ruckus."

Adrian's jaw tensed as he released Caleb's collar and slowly backed away.

Caleb straightened up his shirt and looked at Adrian with a snide smirk. "It's been some time since the real Adrian came out. I guess now that you've gotten in Eva's pants, you're finally able to let go of the nice guy act."

"You're just jealous because all you get is her fucking foot," Adrian seethed. "You saw how I touched her, how I kissed her? And how she touched me, how she kissed me? I bet you jack off at the thought of it. Those thoughts and her foot are all you'll fucking get."

"And I bet that foot is a lot more than you'll be getting after the shit you said to her today... Oh, and haven't you thought about it? First it's the foot, the calf, the thigh... Then boom! I am balls deep in her pussy."

"Not a fucking chance," Adrian retorted. "You're just a plaything for her— oh wait, I almost forgot... You're into that."

"Adrian, you're being a real dick right now, you know that?" Justin interjected. "I know you're upset about what went down with Eva, but this is exactly why she's probably very pissed at you."

Taking a deep breath accompanied by flared nostrils, Adrian fell into the couch and lay on his back. He swallowed hard and closed his eyes. "Final vote... Caleb?" he said softly.