What Happened?

A/N: As a reminder, there'll also be an update on Sunday. :)

+++

While Eva and Justin were together getting their things packed to go to Caleb's, Adrian was doing the same at his place. Meanwhile, Caleb went home to do some last minute preparations, hiring staff to urgently clean the place.

After the cleaners left and he knew it wouldn't be much longer before his three new roommates would arrive, Caleb went to relax himself with a shower. While he was excited that Eva would be staying with him for at least a few weeks, he also had nerves around it that he didn't want to admit, especially since Adrian would also be in the picture.

Standing under the rainfall shower head, the heat and pressure of the hot water helped relax Caleb's tense muscles. Now, he could focus on the feelings of anticipation — soon, it would be the four of them.

Eva, Adrian, and Justin... he thought to himself. All four of us staying together... I'd fucking hate rooming with Justin and Adrian again, but I'll tolerate the shit since it means having Eva down the hall. And I just know she's bringing her fucking toy bag. I wonder what she's got...

Caleb placed one hand flat against the tile wall in front of him as he stood under the water, allowing it to pour down on his head as he looked down at his length in his hand.

"Damnit," he whispered to himself.

Ever since the decision was made that Eva, Adrian, and Justin would be staying with him, Caleb couldn't stop replaying memories of their time in Atlanta, and then his time with Eva and Adrian just a few days ago.

He closed his eyes and started stroking himself as the thoughts filled his mind. First were the images of Eva and Adrian looking down at him — Eva with a mischievous smirk and Adrian with an attentive, knowing gaze. Then, the distinct sound of Eva's moans — they were soft and flowed out of her like she was consumed with pleasure and it came through her breaths. Then, it was the feeling of their hands on him — the way they both touched him through his pants until he'd made a mess of himself without direct content.

Caleb's hand started pumping faster.

"Come down here and watch him fuck me, pet." The sight of Adrian's body slapping against Eva's, his dick moving in and out of her, the way her wetness coated is groin — a view that Caleb could never forget.

He grunted as he started twisting his wrist and moving his hand up and down his length.

"Come for me." Eva's words may have been for Adrian, but Caleb wanted to hear them directed at him. He wanted Eva to call on him just like that. And as Adrian had done, he wanted to give it to her on her command. He remembered a trembling Adrian slowly pulling out of Eva until his orgasm was leaking out of her.

Caleb's mouth opened wide with a moan as the pressure built inside of him.

The feeling of a strong hand gripping the back of his head, followed by the sensation of Eva's pussy against his face, the smell of her cum mixed with Adrian's.

"Eat up, bitch." Adrian's deep, raspy voice sent a shiver down Caleb's spine. The taste of Eva and Adrian's orgasm sent him into a frenzy of desire that he wanted to experience again and again.

Caleb shuddered upon his release as it spurted out of him, moving his hand slower with a tight grip, relieving himself of every drop.

Once he returned to his senses, Caleb turned off the shower, dried himself, and walked into his large bedroom.

His walls were painted a deep blue and featured several different pieces of art from the same artist — all of which were charcoal images of bodies in varied positions. When he first came across the art at an auction he attended, he wasn't very interested until he heard that it was apparently created by a mafioso, then the novelty of it became the appeal. It was something exclusive and expensive, something few people could get their hands on, and that was why he needed it. Such and approach was a theme for Caleb. He had a California king bed simply because it was large and extravagant. He had mirrors on his ceiling because he assumed that was what any rich bachelor would get. He was sure to get a place where his room would have floor to ceiling windows so he could look down at New York City every morning when he woke up.