A Sight

A/N: From the comments at the end of last week's chapter, I guess y'all been waiting on this one. 😂 I hope you enjoy!

+++

"Justin, hun, sit over there so you can watch."

Doing as he was told, Justin moved his chair from where it was placed at the front of the bed, to the right of it for a side view of Eva. She was positioned behind Caleb, who was on all fours, while Adrian was relaxed against the headboard in front of him.

Eva poured lubricant on her fingers and began toying with Caleb's entrance.

"Fuck," Caleb breathed at the sensation. He looked at Adrian in front of him. He holding his dick in his hand and stroking it slowly while he watched Eva. Precum was dripping down his length and Caleb couldn't help but to stick his tongue out and get a taste. That was when Adrian's lust-filled gaze fell to Caleb, meeting his eyes as he flicked his tongue over his tip.

"That's a good fucking toy," Adrian said softly, placing a hand on Caleb's cheek. "Stay right there, just the tip."

Caleb continued just as he was, working Adrian with his tongue and lips while Eva played with him from behind. His mind grew clouded with pleasure and he instinctively pushed himself back against Eva's fingers.

"Are you fucking my fingers, pet?" Eva teased. "And you stretch so easy for me... It feels like you're ready this already." She pulled her fingers from Caleb and pressed the lubricated toy against his entrance. "Do you want it?"

An immediate response, Caleb nodded desperately. "Yes," he choked out. "Please... do it."

Eva bit her lip and released a satisfied hum as she slowly eased into Caleb. He shuddered at the feeling once he'd taken the entire length of the dildo. Eva rubbed a gentle hand up and then down his spine as she moved in and out of him, taking long, deep strokes. Caleb reached back and pulled one of his cheeks to the side so he could feel more of the strap.

"There we go, pet," Eva cooed. "You really are an anal slut."

Adrian looked up from Caleb to marvel at the view of Eva topping him. "He's taking you really well, isn't he, Ms. Eva?"

"Mhmm... he's even arching his back for me like he wants more. Like I should be fucking him harder than this..." Eva pulled out of Caleb almost completely before slamming back into him fully, causing him to release a loud outburst.

"Yes, please," Caleb begged. "Fuck me harder."

"Such a demanding toy..." Eva grabbed one side of Caleb's hips into a tight grip and began fucking him harder. She used her free hand to smack his ass and Caleb's eyes rolled back. He took Adrian's dick into his mouth, the vibrations of his moans causing Adrian to release his own.

Between the sight of Eva fucking Caleb and the feeling of his mouth on him, Adrian was already rushing toward his orgasm.

Eva looked at Adrian and a smirk came to her face when their eyes connected. She tangled her fingers in Caleb's hair and pulled his head back so he released Adrian's length and his moans were uninterrupted. "I want to hear him, darling. He sounds so fucking sexy when he's taking my strap."

"Shhhiiittt... so fucking good," Caleb choked out. He was completely at Eva's mercy and didn't want it any other way.

Removing her hand from his head, Eva brought it back down so she was holding both of his hips as she fucked him. "This is why I'm always in the gym, pet... So I can fuck easy sluts like you just the way I like."

Caleb deepened the arch in his back, biting his lip as his face twisted with pleasure. "Fuck... I'm gonna co— Fuck!" He was interrupted by his own outburst when Eva smacked his ass.