Satisfied?

A/N: Thank you so much for your patience. Please bear with me as I get back into a groove. Updates will be weekly on Wednesdays so I don't burn out. :)

+++

"Fuck," Eva moaned as she met her orgasm and Justin released a satisfied hum against her core. His lips made their way up her body until he reached hers and pulled her in for a deep kiss as Eva savored the taste of herself.

After they broke away, Justin whispered in Eva's ear, "Did you like that?"

Eva held Justin's face and looked into his eyes. "I don't fake orgasms, hun... And I clearly just had one on your mouth."

She leaned forward to peck him on the lips before taking his bottom lip between her teeth and pulling it. He groaned with pleasure at the move, the slight pain a new sensation for him.

"Did you like that?" Eva questioned with a smirk.

"I did," Justin replied. He analyzed Eva's face skeptically. "I just... I mean, I know that you came, but did you really like it?"

Eva sat up and looked at him with a raised brow. "You wanna tell me what you're actually trying to find out here?"

"It just... it seemed like you had a... you came hard when Adrian went down on you the other day."

"I usually do when he eats me out," Eva said casually. She sighed when she realized the root of what Justin wanted to know. "Look, Justin... the way you and Adrian give head is different, that's all. Both are good... Adrian just gives me a more intense orgasm."

"How is it different?"

"It's just that..." Eva laid back down and turned on her side in the bed to face Justin while her head rested on the pillow. "You go down on me like you want to make me come, and you do and that's great. Adrian goes down on me like he enjoys the act. He's more focused on the journey there, like he savors it. Both are good but in different ways."

"Similar to when you went down on me?"

"Exactly..." Eva let out a slight giggle. "What an interesting conversation to have over 'lunch.'"

Justin sat up and looked across from the room at the table of uneaten food in front of them — two plates with salmon, broccoli, and mashed potatoes. He pulled himself out of the bed, walked over to the table, a dipped a finger into the mashed potatoes before putting it in his mouth. "Yeah, it's cold. I didn't even realize so much time passed."

When Eva didn't respond, he turned to face her and immediately gulped when he saw the look in her eyes. Biting her bottom lip, her sultry gaze wandered his body. He was shirtless and wearing low-riding gray sweatpants. Though he wasn't fully erect, he was still hard enough for it to be visible.

Eva's eyes came back up to meet his. "So, how long is it until you have that meeting?" Her voice was like velvet and Justin swallowed again. Eva's confidence both intimidated him and turned him on.

"It's... in thirty minutes."

Eva huffed her frustration and sat up with her head tilted to the side. Her lips pursed as she examined him and it was clear what was on her mind.

Eva and Justin — though they had been intimate with each other — still hadn't had sex beyond oral. He wanted Eva. He wanted her bad. But he also didn't want their first time together to be rushed.

He walked over to stand next to her as she remained on the bed. She rested her hands behind her and leaned back to look up at him.

"Not this time," she said to him. "I don't want to rush with you, hun... And I don't think you want that either."