As Told

"So, what's your schedule looking like today, Eva?" Justin asked. They were together in his office for their morning meeting, going over Justin's plans for the day. She was sitting across from him as he sat at his desk — positions they held that an outsider looking in would see as a typical boss-assistant dynamic. However, it had gone far beyond that for Justin and after their time in Atlanta, he was more distracted than ever each time he met with Eva.

"Not much. After this, I have..."

As Eva went on, her words faded out and Justin examined the woman before him. Her hair was slicked up in a bun, she went for a more subtle makeup look today with brown eyeshadow that almost matched her skin, a single layer of foundation, and a nude gloss over her full lips. She wore a black button up blouse and Justin remembered how she said she had to get them custom made because 'button ups are not made for people with titties'. It reminded him of the rants she would often have about the fashion industry, poorly made clothes, and the inaccessibility of properly-fitted clothing due to cost restraints. Those rants of her resulted in him and Adrian speaking privately about possibly launching an initiative — a specialized fashion brand — to address those issues, that Eva would lead.

However, they wanted to make sure that whatever they had going on with her wasn't making too much of an influence on their business decisions. Especially considering that their relationships with Eva were far from professional.

Although Eva and Justin continued to mess around since returning to New York — at least in the office when they could share brief moments between business — they had yet to find time for a full night together of just the two of them.

Flashbacks from their trip often flooded Justin's mind when he was with Eva, and he kept thinking about how he wanted more. He wanted to feel her wrapped around him, give her praise for how good she felt, and receive some of his own for the pleasure he was confident he could give her. He wanted to feel her on top of him as she rode his dick, her hand wrapped around his neck, her teeth pulling at his lip, her nails digging into him and leaving marks behind. He wanted to hear his name rolling off her tongue as he was buried inside of her until she met her climax and gave him permission to have his.

"... Are you even listening to me, Mr. Matsuda?" Eva questioned, breaking Justin out of his thoughts. He'd seemed distracted as she spoke to him, running his tongue across his lips in a movement that appeared to be subconscious.

Justin readjusted in his seat. "Oh, um... Sorry, Eva. What were you saying?"

"Don't worry about that..." Eva tilted her head to the side with a small smile. "Now, I'm much more interested in what had you so distracted as I was answering your question."

"I just..." Justin gulped, looking down at his desk and then back up at Eva. "It's been a while since we had some time together... ample time together."

Nodding thoughtfully, Eva took out her phone, swiped through it and did some typing. "We keep trying to do nights but since that's not working, let's do a day. This Sunday work?"

Without missing a beat, Justin nodded his agreement. "Yes! That works for me. We can go to my favorite brunch sp—"

Eva raised a silencing hand. "No need unless you can book us a private room in there. Let's just order out and go to my place. Between working here and as many business meetings we've been to with me as your assistant, we can't risk someone seeing us have Sunday brunch together. Lunch during a work day is one thing, but together on a weekend? Not a good look."

Justin blinked several times. "Y-you're right. I'll pick it up and bring it over to your place."

Relaxing back in her seat and crossing her legs, Eva looked over at Justin with a glint in her eyes and her glossed lips pulled into a smirk.