Rules

A/N: This upload almost didn't happen. 😭 My brain is jello rn, but I said I was gonna upload, so I am doing it! Short chapter.

+++

"We need to establish ground rules."

Eva stood before Adrian, Justin, and Caleb who were sitting next to each other on one of Caleb's sofas. The four of them were in his living room. Soon after Caleb and Adrian's exchange, Eva and Justin had arrived with their bags and got shown to their rooms.

"First rule," Eva began. "Absolutely no entering my room without my permission, ever. The main reason I agreed to stay at Caleb's is because it's large enough where I feel like I can have my own space. And it's important to me to maintain that, even if we have a full house now."

While Adrian and Justin nodded their agreement, Caleb shook his head.

"This is my place, and I can go anywhere I please. So if I—"

Eva interrupted him with a raised finger, to which he paused. "If you won't respect my rules, then I'll move in with Adrian or Justin. None of these are up for debate."

Immediately, Caleb surrendered, crossing his arms and sitting back in the couch.

"Now, as I was saying. No entering my room without my permission. However, if my door is open, then you are welcome to come in... Or watch what might be happening." Eva cut her eyes at Caleb with a knowing smirk. "But don't expect that to be frequent."

"Second, Sundays are sacred," Eva continued. "I work with you, I see you outside of work, and now I'm living with the three of you. Sundays are my days just for me. The third and final rule is stop interrogating me about what happened to my apartment. I will tell you when I'm ready."

"That's it?" Caleb questioned.

"Well, I know at least two of you have proper home training, so it's not like I need to go over every single rule of human interaction. As for you, Mr. Peterson, it's clear that you learn best through trial and error and error and error..."

A smile teased Adrian's lips while Justin snickered at her response.

"Any other questions, guys?"

Justin was the first to respond. "Even if you don't want to share the details with us, Eva, you know I— we've got your back, right? Whatever you need."

"I can definitely see that," Eva assured.

Adrian also spoke up. "I have one too. Since you've been um... intimate with all three of us — separately and together — is that something that's going to continue while the four of us are sharing a space?"

"I don't see why not," Eva replied with a shrug. "All three of you seem to have been enjoying our times together, and I even brought my toy bag with me. But as always, if you ever feel uncomfortable or want to stop, then we'll stop. Or, make any appropriate adjustments. Justin and I already had this conversation on the way over here, but how are you two feeling? We can also speak in private if that's more comfortable." She looked between Adrian and Caleb.

"I'm having a good time," Adrian said, a small smile on his face as his eyes connected with Eva's in a way that made her stomach flutter.

"I guess I'm enjoying it," Caleb responded sarcastically. "I don't know how much more I can handle dealing with fucking blue balls, though."

Eva sucked her teeth and pouted mockingly. "You act like you didn't get rewarded just a few days ago, pet. If you're forgetting so quickly, maybe it came too easy and I should make with harder for you to earn the next one."

"No!" Caleb exclaimed before catching himself and lowering his tone. "No... I mean... No, that's not necessary."

A smirk pulled at Eva's lips and she slowly, yet intentionally, approached Caleb, who was sitting on the far end of the couch. Once she reached him, she leaned forward and braced her hands on the back of the couch behind Caleb on each side of him — similar to as she'd done to him in the office.

"Is that so, pet?" she challenged, her voice soft. "Because you sure as hell act like a man who enjoys being teased relentlessly."

"Whatever," Caleb scoffed. "It's more like you enjoy teasing my relentlessly."

Eva leaned in closer, their lips just inches apart. While Caleb wanted to close the distance, he knew it would only hurt him in the end, so he gulped as he kept still. "Can you blame me?" she whispered. "You're fun to play with..." Tilting her head to the side and moving closer to his ear, Eva's voice lowered even more, to the point that neither Adrian nor Justin could hear her. "Look how quickly you get hard for me... Easy sluts like you are my favorite game."

She pulled back and was satisfied with the glimmer of hope in Caleb's eyes before she turned her attention to Justin and Adrian and sat between the two of them on the couch.

"I like teasing you two as well," she said. "The difference is that you actually know how to behave... most of the time." Eva positioned herself so that one leg was on top of Justin's and her head was relaxed between Adrian's shoulder and chest as his arm wrapped around her. Meanwhile Justin caressed Eva's thigh.

She got comfortable and her eyes closed.

"The four of us living together wasn't something I'd have ever predicted, but we'll make plenty of fun out of it, won't we?"

+++

A/N: Thanks for reading! I have a super busy week ahead, so I need y'all to vote on something!

1. I upload another short chapter (this length) this Wednesday and then I go on break next week.

2. I don't upload until Sunday, but it would be a longer chapter that addresses some of the build up hinted here 😏