THREE Minutes

Eva returned to PMC Group with Justin and looked at her phone for the first time since they left. She saw a message from Alexis and immediately rolled her eyes at her sister's persistence.

Alexis: Remember: THREE MINUTES.

Eva shook her head as she deleted their entire chain and put down her phone. She then pulled the thumb drive from her bra, tucked it up her sleeve, and made her way to Caleb's office.

"I'm here for your meeting, Mr. Peterson."

"It's not for another fifteen minutes. And where the hell—" Caleb cleared his throat and straightened up. "I mean... Where were you?"

Slowly, Eva approached him with a subtle smirk. Over the past few weeks, he was becoming more well-behaved with her. She still disliked him and found him to be crude, but Caleb was nice to look at and Eva enjoyed degrading him.

"I was at lunch with Justin," she replied casually.

"Oh," Caleb scoffed. "I guess that means you two f—" Caleb corrected himself again when he saw Eva tilt her head, a challenge clear in her eyes. "I mean... What did you do?"

"Like I said, we went to lunch. That was all." Eva leaned against Caleb's side of his desk and looked down at him in the chair — it had become the typical routine when she was alone with him. Usually, she'd tease him and he instinctively opened his legs, expecting her put her foot where it often landed.

"Not today, pet..." Eva cut her eyes at his computer and saw it was unlocked. With her fingertips, he caressed his jaw until her hand reached his chin and she held it gently. "I'm feeling generous today. Remind me. What is it you've been asking for these past few weeks?"

Caleb gulped as he looked up at her, holding her gaze. "To kiss you again."

"Ah..." Eva nodded thoughtfully. "And you've been patient... So, how about I give you a little test to see how much you've learned about patience... about knowing your limits." She turned around so that her backside was facing Caleb and he was blocked from seeing his computer.

"How does this test work?"

"Well, I'm going to give you three minutes with me in this position while you stay there. And you can do whatever you think it is that you're allowed to do. Do you understand?"

"D-does this mean I can kiss you again?" Caleb asked softly.

"I'm not turning around and you have to remain in your chair. So... use your imagination." Eva leaned forward and slipped the thumb drive out of her sleeve before speaking to cover the minor sound of the thumb drive sticking into his computer. "Go ahead, pet."

Caleb didn't know where to begin as he stared at Eva from behind. She was wearing a long sleeve burgundy velvet dress that hugged her body and fell just above her knees, along with a pair of black pep-toe pumps. As badly as he wanted to get more from Eva, he didn't expect her to come into his office with such a 'test' that day.

He reached out and toyed with the hemline of her dress before reaching under it. The tights she wore were thigh highs and Caleb pulled her dress up over her wide hips to expose the black lace panties she was wearing.

"Two minutes, pet," Eva warned. "I'm surprised you hesitated for so long." Her eyes remained on the screen, staring at the small popup window as the spyware from the thumb drive uploaded to the computer.

Caleb let out a deep breath through his nose and leaned forward to place a gentle kiss against the back of her thigh and when she didn't push him away, he continued until his mouth worked its way to her ass. While kissing one cheek, Caleb used his other hand to grab the other and his pants grew increasingly tight. With her lack of objections to his groping, Caleb took the opportunity to spread Eva's cheeks apart so that her panties sunk between them, allowing him a better view of the shape of her pussy.