Networks & Networking

"Oh fuuuuccckkkk," Adrian moaned as he eased himself inside of Eva. While she was standing against the wall with her hands on his shoulders for leverage, Adrian brought one of her legs up to his hip and caressed the outside of her thigh with his fingertips.

"Go ahead, darling," she said softly.

Adrian started slowly moving in and out of her, and with each stroke, his sounds grew more persistent. Eva held his face as their lips barely grazed each other, continuing to tease Adrian, even while he was fucking her. He picked up pace, earning an outburst from Eva before she pulled him in for a deep kiss and they moaned against each other as their mouths moved eagerly.

"Harder," Eva breathed and Adrian brought her leg further up and began pounding her. When Eva's head fell back against the wall, exposing more of her neck for Adrian to begin sucking at it. Her nails dug into his shoulders and as he kept going, her sweet moans caressed his ears, sending him closer toward the edge.

"You feel... So fucking... Good," he said through labored breaths before his lips returned to her neck.

Eva tangled her fingers in his hair to pull his head back so she could see his face twisted in pleasure and his eyes rolling back.

"Please," he gulped. "May I c— Oh fuck!" he blurted when Eva started moving her hips to meet his thrusts.

"May you what, darling?"

"M-May... I... Please... C— Shit!" Adrian was cut off once again when Eva moved one hand down to play with his balls and he was forced to slow his movements as not to come too quickly.

"Did I... tell you... to slow... down?"

"No, Ms. Eva..."

Adrian started pounding her again, and the sounds of their bodies slapping against each other along with Adrian's grunts and Eva's moans filled the room as both of them approached their releases.

Just when Adrian was about to hit his orgasm, he felt a hand wrap around his neck.

"Hold... it," Eva warned.

"P-please... I'm going to come."

Eva didn't respond, simply holding his neck as she looked into his eyes and watched him struggle to keep himself together. The sight only seemed to turn her on more and she spasmed around Adrian as her pussy got wetter.

"Please," Adrian choked out. "May I—"

"Come for me," Eva interrupted and that was when the two of them crashed into their climaxes together.

~~~

Eva shot up in her bed and blinked rapidly as she tried to catch her breath.

"Damnit," she whispered to herself. Eva knew she was attracted to Adrian and she enjoyed teasing him. However, she didn't realize that it ran deep enough for her to have such a graphic dream.

She pulled out her phone and started scrolling though her contacts. "I need someone to distract me."

~~~~~~~&&&~~~~~~~

"The fuck is this shit?!" Caleb boomed as he threw the cup of coffee on the ground. "I only drink Colombian origin coffee!"

"I-I'm sorry, Mr. Peterson!" the startled assistant from PMC Group's Los Angeles office replied urgently. "I'll get right on that and be back with a large coffee, Colombian origin ASAP."

"You better make it faster than that! You need to be back here in two minutes with the correct coffee or I will make your life a living hell!"