Like It

"Am I just gonna have permanent blue balls the entire time she fucking lives here?" Caleb grumbled to himself, laying in his bed and looking up at nothing in the darkness. "Two days. First that fucking hypocrite jerk and now Justin's uptight ass. Suddenly he's letting loose? Haven't seen that shit since college, but now with fucking Eva..."

Caleb turned on his side, trying to find a comfortable position, but he still couldn't rest. He tossed himself over again to lay on his stomach before giving up. Throwing his legs over the side of the bed so his feet were on the floor and his elbows on his knees, Caleb buried his face in his hands.

"I can't believe she's gotten into my fucking head like this," he muttered, still talking to himself. "Shit is un-fucking-real."

And I'm enjoying every minute of this shit. I'm such a fucking masochist, Caleb thought to himself.

"I need water." Caleb dropped his hands from his face before he rose to his feet and walked out of the room, toward the kitchen. On his way down the hall, he passed by Justin's room and to his surprise, the door was open. Caleb looked in and saw that neither Justin nor Eva were in there, but the bed was in a mess with the sheets taken almost completely off.

"The fuck did they go?"

Caleb's question to himself was soon answered when he got closer to Eva's room. He heard the sound of her distinctly soft moans, though they sounded muffled. Once he reached the source of the noise, Caleb found Eva's room door was cracked and he peeked inside.

Eva was sitting on the edge of the bed, covering her own mouth while Justin was on his knees in front of her, his head buried between her legs as he ate her out. The sheets on the bed were half on, as if the two of them were interrupted in the middle of making the bed.

Caleb's nostrils flared as he stepped into the room. Just when he was about to say something, Eva cut her eyes up at him when she noticed he was there. She uncovered her mouth, holding Caleb's gaze as she allowed her moans to flow out of her uninterrupted. Caleb watched closely as Eva bit her lip and her face twisted with pleasure.

Her demeanor was inviting, alluring — it was like she wanted him there. And Caleb didn't want to ruin the opportunity.

"Can I... join you... please?" he asked softly.

Eva's lips pulled to a smirk. With her thighs on each side of his head while he focused on eating her out, Justin hadn't noticed Caleb was in the room with them. Eva opened her legs wider and gently pushed Justin's head back as she looked down to make eye contact with him.

"You alright with Caleb joining, hun?"

Justin turned and looked at Caleb before looking back at Eva and nodding. "Yeah. But I'm staying here," he replied before his mouth returned to her core.

"Fuck," Eva breathed at the sensation. She turned her attention to meet Caleb's eyes again and gestured him to approach. "Take off your clothes and sit next to me, pet."

Caleb quickly closed the door behind him, removed his shirt and boxers, and sat next to Eva on the bed. She pulled one of his legs so that he was on the bed facing her with his back to the headboard and she nudged for him to move closer.

"Like this?" Caleb asked when he was in position.

"Mhmmm," Eva hummed, her speech still disrupted by her moans. "I like it... when you listen... pet... you've been so good for me lately. I have something for you."

Eva leaned to the side in Caleb's direction and took his member into her mouth. "Fuck!" Caleb threw his head back and released a strangled moan. Eva's head bobbed up and down, taking him deep into her throat until silva covered his dick. Caleb's breathing was soon labored and his mouth was wide open with deep moans at the feeling of Eva's hot, wet mouth wrapped around him.