What You Want

The second day of conference events had ended and Eva was in her room bored, scrolling through her phone while a TV show played in the background. She raised a curious brow when an email notification popped up from the hotel.

Dear Ms. Eva Nelson,

We are pleased to inform you that your room has been upgraded and you will be moved to the penthouse suite tomorrow, Wednesday, and will be there for the rest of your stay through Saturday. Someone will come to your room tomorrow afternoon to move your things for you.

If you have any questions or need any other assistance, please do not hesitate contact us.

Sincerely,

Lavishly Hotel

With pursed lips, Eva nodded approvingly and before she could put her phone down, it chimed again. This time, there was a message from Caleb.

Caleb: I got you put in the penthouse. They said it won't be available until tomorrow.

Eva: Yeah. I just saw the email.

Caleb: So no thank you?

Eva: No.

Caleb: 🙄 Look at all this nice shit I'm doing and you're still cold with me. Why can't I get more? I know you like what we did in my office last week... Don't you want it again?

Eva shook her head, smirking down at Caleb's message. Following what'd happened the night prior between Adrian's drunkenness, her moment with Justin, and Caleb showing up at her room and ruining it, Eva decided that the Atlanta trip would be her opportunity to finally establish with the men exactly where they all stood.

Eva: Or... How about I give you another test?

Caleb: Will this test end with me getting what I want?

Eva: Depends how you do. It's pretty simple, so even you should be able to pass.

Caleb: Tell me.

Eva: I want you to come here prepared for exactly what you want... Dress for the occasion.

Caleb: What I want doesn't require dressing at all.

Eva: Like I said, just come prepared.

Caleb: You expect me to walk across the hotel butt-ass-naked?

Eva: If what you want requires that... come at midnight.

After sending that final text, Eva went over to her suitcase to pick which piece of lingerie she'd wear for Caleb's arrival. She wanted to make sure he'd see her in something memorable and she had just the look in mind.

She pulled out a leather caged black bra, matching shorts, black lace tights and her tallest pair of platform heels. The set showed plenty of skin while keeping her breasts and bottom fully covered. Eva wanted enough to make an impression, but didn't want to allow Caleb to see too much.

Eva wasted a few more hours texting friends and watching reality TV before changing closer to the time that Caleb was set to arrive.

Right at midnight, there was a knock at her door and when she opened it, Eva held back her smile — Caleb did exactly what she expected him to do. He stood there in a black silk robe and based on the way it clung to him, he still had briefs on underneath.