Partition

"Fuck," Adrian groaned. Lying in bed, he stretched out his arms and legs before bringing his hands back down over his length through his boxers. "I'm sore."

"Good," Eva replied curtly. She was sitting up in bed next to him with an e-reader in her hand. Without looking away from it, she continued to speak. "Maybe now you'll know better than to come when you were explicitly told not to."

Still laying down, he craned his neck to look up at her with a small smile on his face. "And Caleb? Are you planning to give him the same punishment?"

Eva sighed. "I haven't decided on one for him yet, but something tells me that milking him would feel more like a reward for Caleb."

"You've got that right. He's also a heavy masochist."

"I'm sure he is," Eva replied nonchalantly. She put her e-reader on the nightstand when Adrian finally lifted himself up to get out of bed.

"I still need to pack my bags before the flight. I'll see you when we leave?"

Eva shook her head. "We're going in separate cars, remember? You and Justin are getting a ride share and Caleb booked some transport for him and I through the hotel."

"Oh right, I forgot about that." Adrian walked over to Eva's side of the bed and sat down to face her while he took her hand. "When we're back in New York, would you like to go on another date with me?"

Eva smiled at him in response and leaned in to kiss his lips. "That sounds like a plan to me. Now go pack your bags. I'll see you at the airport."

***

Eva and Caleb sat in the back of the luxury Suburban van on their way to the airport. It wasn't her preference, but the ride had already been booked by Caleb days ago when he got her moved to the penthouse of the hotel where they were staying. 'They had a special package deal, so I thought why not?' was the rationale he gave Eva. While she didn't buy it, she also didn't care enough to make any changes. Eva scrolled aimlessly through her phone, ignoring text notifications and opting to look through social media. Caleb stared out the as he tapped his thumb against the sill.

The backseat was roomy enough for both of them to stretch their legs out and lounge without being uncomfortable.

However, Caleb was still uneasy.

Reflecting on the Atlanta trip, he was agitated. He booked it specifically as an excuse to get alone time with Eva, but Adrian and Justin ruined that for him. Not only did the two of them crash the trip, they both had alone time with Eva while Caleb was either suck in meetings, left out after failing Eva's 'tests', or stuck sharing her attention with the other two men.

But even with his agitation, Caleb also had underlying feelings of excitement. Being intimate with Eva and Adrian at the same time put him in a space he rarely got to enjoy — both of them ordering him around, using him, toying with him — he wanted more of it. And he hoped that now that the door for that had been opened, he'd have more opportunities with Eva and Adrian, together and separately.

Caleb's mind began to run wild with fantasies of their new dynamic and all that could come of it. His thoughts were cut short when Eva broke the silence between them.

"Adrian told me about the other night," she said, not looking up from her phone. The tone of her voice was indecipherable for Caleb. She didn't sound upset, but there was a hint of disappointment.

Caleb gulped. "What do you mean?"

"You wanna try that again?"

When she was met with silence, Eva looked up from her phone to turn her attention to Caleb. His mouth was closed tight and he ran his fingers through his hair as he looked forward in the direction of the driver.