"Unprofessional"

"I hate Mondays," Adrian groaned, dragging his hands down his face. He looked at the company instant messenger to see if Justin was still in and felt even worse when he realized that it was just himself and Eva left online. Whether it was Caleb trying to make her life more difficult or simply a busy period, Eva would work late at least once a week and Adrian felt guilty for how much they would put on her.

"I'll go see if I can at least buy her dinner to make up for it," he whispered.

Adrian walked out of his office and toward Eva's desk from behind. As he got closer, he saw that she had her messages up on her iPad along with Logan's name. He assumed the two of them had been texting a lot based on the thread on her screen and Adrian was immediately hit with jealousy.

"Hey, Eva?" he called.

"Yes?" she replied without looking up from her conversation with Logan.

"May you please come to my office?"

After a long pause, she turned to look at him expressionless. "Sure."

Once Eva got into his office, Adrian leaned against his desk and she stood in front of him several feet away.

His brows tensed, the concern clear in his face. "Is everything okay? You've seemed kind of down all day."

"Yeah, I'm fine, just really stressed," Eva shrugged. "Is that all?" She'd recently been rushing their private interactions, hoping less time with Adrian would help her get over whatever softness she felt toward him.

"No, there's something else..."

"Yes?"

Adrian's jaw tensed and his gaze was intent on Eva. "Have you been with Logan?"

"None of your business, Mr. Collins," she answered coldly.

"Adrian," he corrected. "I said you can call me Adrian... If you have been seeing him, that is very unprofessional."

"As unprofessional as when you kissed me right here in this office just a few weeks ago?"

"And I apologized for that because it was unprofessional. Eva, you should know better than to have sexual relations with any of our business associates."

Eva's eyes narrowed at him and she walked over to Adrian so that their faces were mere inches apart. She was just about to scold him for trying to scold her when she had another idea and smirk came to her face.

"Are you jealous that someone else is pleasuring me, darling?"

Adrian's head jerked back, surprised at the way she challenged him.

"N-no," he choked out, shaking his head anxiously.

"Okay," Eva replied nonchalantly before turning to go for the door. While she was still within arm's reach, Adrian stretched out to grab her wrist.

"Wait..." he pleaded. "What if I said that I am?"

Eva turned back to him and tilted her head to the side while raising her perfectly arched brow. "What if you said you're what?"

"What if I said that I am jealous that someone else is giving you pleasure?"

"But you haven't," Eva shrugged, snatching her hand away. "I don't do what-ifs."

Adrian knew that Eva wouldn't hang around waiting for him, so he finally blurted it out.

"I can pleasure you better than he can!" Adrian confessed.

Eva's expression mostly went unchanged from its aloof state. "Hm?"

"Let me prove it... please."