Make it Clear

Eva and Adrian stumbled into her apartment as their lips were practically glued against the other. Adrian kissed and sucked Eva's neck as she helped him remove his suit jacket before breaking away to pull her shirt off. Their mouths returning to each other, he reached back to unzip her skirt and let it fall while Eva unbuttoned his pants.

By the time they got to her room, Eva was down to nothing but her bra, panties, and heels, and Adrian was in his shirt, loosened tie, and briefs. Eva pushed him on the bed so he was laying on his back and crawled on top of him. She wrapped her hand around his neck to pin him down before taking his ear between her teeth and then placing teasing kisses along his jaw and bottom lip. Adrian reached back to grab two handfuls of her ass as she ground against his growing erection.

"What was it you said earlier, darling?" Eva whispered. "That I didn't want you?"

When Adrian took too long to answer, she tightened her grip around his neck.

"Y-yes."

"You were wrong..." Her kisses began to trail lower, leaving marks of her lipstick against his white shirt until she reached the hemline of his briefs. Adrian propped himself up on his elbows to make eye contact with her as she looked up at him with a mischievous gaze. "Let me make it clear."

Eva removed Adrian's briefs and held his length in her hand. He watched her as she stuck out her tongue and licked him from the base up. She spit on his dick and stroked him while flicking her tongue against his tip and Adrian's mouth opened wide with a deep moan.

"Oh fuck," Adrian breathed and his head fell back when Eva took his length into her mouth and started bobbing up and down. He came back up to watch her, taking in every bit of the sight. "This feels so fucking g— God!"

Adrian failed to keep himself up when he felt Eva humming against his dick and was flat on his back again. When he reached down to hold her head, Eva stopped and removed him from her mouth.

"Hands above your head."

"Yes, Ms. Eva." Adrian did as he was told and kept his hands over his head as he stared at the ceiling, bathing in the euphoric state that Eva was putting him in. His chest rose and fell with his heavy breathing and his stomach sunk in as he tried to keep himself from coming.

Just before he could come, Eva freed him from her mouth and crawled up his body to straddle his face. In no time, Adrian's mouth was eagerly working at Eva's pussy and she tangled her fingers in his hair. He wrapped his arms around her large thighs, one tight enough for him to reach to the front of her pussy and spread her lips apart, giving him better access.

Adrian looked up at Eva as he flicked his tongue against her clit and nearly lost it at her erotic sounds and the sight of her head falling back.

"Fuck," Eva moaned. "You're so fucking good at this."

She started moving her hips to grind on his face and Adrian moaned into her. The feeling of being enveloped in her thighs as he devoured her uninterrupted felt just as good to Adrian as when Eva had gone down on him.

Her muscles tightened and her body shook as she came, but Adrian didn't let up, maintaining his  tight grip on her legs. Eva pulled his hair harder and Adrian finally let her go. Easing back down to align their bodies and meet his eyes, Eva held Adrian's face.

"Do not try me," she muttered. Adrian nodded against her firm grip.

She got off of him and went to the top of the bed so she could reach the condoms in her dresser to hand him one.

"Are you ready?" Eva asked as she used one of her hands to hold the headboard.

"Yes," Adrian replied, pulling at his tie and unbuttoning his shirt eagerly.