Eleven // Positive.

Three days later.

"Do you think it's normal to be this nervous?" I ask looking at Calum who seemed perfectly calm which I was not. We were currently in the waiting room of my doctors and were waiting for my name to be called.

"I would say it's different for everyone but Genie you need to relax." Calum gives my a knee a comforting squeeze before leaning over and pressing a kiss to my temple.

"I guess I'm just nervous because this makes this whole thing a lot more real." I was pretty sure of what the doctor was going to tell me but I like it said, it just made everything real and that was quite intimidating.

"I thought it was already real Genie." Calum raises his eyebrows at me.

"Well it is...but you know what I mean." I shrug letting out a sigh.

"Yeah I do and I also know it's going to be perfectly fine."

"I hop-" I go to say but I'm interrupted by name being called.

"Genie?" Calum and I both stand and follow after my doctor into her consulting room.

"So Genie how can I help you today?" Dr.Marcia asks, she had been my doctor for a long time now though I hadn't seen her recently because I had been in L.A.

"Well I was extremely late for my period and so I took a home pregnancy which came out positive....so I guess just wanted to get check out and be 110% sure that I was pregnant." I explain and she nods before smiling.

"Okay well that's easy enough. I'll get you to give me a urine sample and then we'll go from there." Dr.Marcia explains before standing from her seat.

-Fifteen minutes later.

"I feel like I've been waiting an eternity." I complain leaning my head on Calum's shoulder.

"You're just being impatient." Calum tells me and I guess he was right.

A second later Dr.Marcia comes back into the room with some files in her hands.

"Well first of all congratulations are most definitely in order, the test came up postive almost instantly." Well I guess that confirmed it then.

I was pregnant with Calum's baby. In just over nine months we were going to be parents.

"Now do you know when the first day of your last period was?" Dr. Marcia asks.

"It was the 18th of November." I tell her and I can feel Calum's eyes on me. We wait as she types a few things on her computer and looks over some papers that she had in front of her.

"Okay so you should be around about five weeks pregnant at the moment and your due date is looking to be....August 24th."

"Five weeks." I mumble before smiling.

"Now I want you to do some standard blood tests and then I'm more then happy to refer you to some of our midwives here." Dr.Marcia tells me and I nod still feeling stunned at the fact that this was really happening, I was having a baby.

°●

"So we have a scan tomorrow right?" Calum asks for the hundredth time.

"Yes tomorrow at one in the afternoon." I tell him. He had been acting a little crazy since we had gotten home, he had started looking up heaps of stuff online and had even asked Ashton if had any good books that he could read.

It was weird to see him act like this but then it was also extremely cute. He was actually really excited and I loved being able to see that.

"Calum I have a serious question." I say getting his attention almost immediately.

"Okay?" Calum joins me on the bed looking almost concerned.

"Are you still going to love me when I'm fat?" I ask letting out a laugh as he rolls his eyes.

"Of course I am." Calum reaches over to my stomach and pulls the bottom of my top up so that my stomach was on display. "I can't wait till you have a big fat baby bump."

"Well thanks." I grin at him as he places one of his hands over my stomach.

"How weird is it that you actually have a baby in there?" Calum stares down at my stomach with a look of amazement and amusement together.

"It is pretty weird right?"

"I wonder what she'll look like." Calum mutters taking me by surprise.

"She?" I question raising my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah...I don't know I just see it being a girl." Calum looks up at with a sheepish smile. The fact that Calum had actually thought about made my heart want to melt, that was honestly one of the cutest things ever and just made me love him that much more.

"If it is I hope she looks like you." I tell him. A little girl version of Calum would the most adorable thing ever.

"I hope she looks like you...actually no I don't because then she will have heaps of boys after her and she's not allowed to date like ever." Calum says and I have to laugh.

"You sound like Ashton."

"Well I suppose we know exactly what guys are like and don't want our baby girls getting hurt."

"You're so cute." I tell him and he frowns at me.

"I am not." Calum scoffs looking back down at my stomach before leaning down and pressing a long peck to it, it was as if he thought that if he pressed his lips there long enough then it would absorb into my skin and go right through to our future child.

"I'm sorry but you're definitely cute."

Daddy Calum gives me such bad feels.