Six // Truth.

A/N: Pic on the side is what I imagine the ring to look like!

"Calum I'm so sorry." I say once again walking in to the living room where Calum was waiting. I had just gone to brush my teeth because vomit breath wasn't exactly appealing.

"Genie it's fine." Calum chuckles. "I'm just glad you said yes."

"Did you really think I would of said no?" I question him raising my eyebrows. As if I wouldn't of said yes.

"Well no....I don't know." Calum shrugs shaking his head. I smile at him than choose to sit on top of him, Calum was still so unbelievably comfortable.

"Hi." Calum grins at me making my stomach swirl with butterflies. The fact that I was going to be able to see that smile everyday for the rest of my life made me the happiest person ever.

"Hi." I bring my hands up to cup his adorable cheeks before leaning in and pressing my lips to his. Our 'just engaged' kiss was kinda ruined so I wanted to make up for that, in more ways than one.

"Mhm." Calum hums once I had pulled back. "Minty." Calum licks his lips before smiling at me.

"That was just embarrassing." I groan.

"It wasn't that bad." Calum says obviously wanting to make me feel better but he had already done that. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I think I just ate too much." Well that was a lie. I knew very well what caused the vomiting and I was most definitely pissed at the fact that it was called morning sickness when it could hit at any time of the day.

"Not my cooking then?" Calum asks and I shake my head in amusement.

"Definitely not." I tell him reattaching my lips to his.

°●

My eyes slowly flutter open, the sunlight peeking through the curtains being the first thing I see. A small yawn escapes from my lips as I turn over coming face to face with a peacefully perfect sleeping Calum.

A smile instantly lights up my face as I hold my left hand up, the sparkling ring sitting perfectly on my finger. It was absolutely perfect and so beautiful. Who knew that Calum had such good taste in rings? After staring at the ring for a minute or so I realize that what happened last night wasn't a dream.

Calum Hood. The dorky awkward boy that I went to high school with, My former room mate turned boyfriend was now my fiancée.

I was going to become Genie Penelope Hood in just a matter of time and I would be one of the lucky people in the world who gets to spend the rest of their life with the person they love and if you asked me, life didn't get much better than that.

I decide to let Calum sleep while I go on a hunt for food. I was absolutely starving and the day had only just begun.

I practically grab anything and everything from the cupboards since I had no idea what I felt like. If this is what pregnancy was going to be like than I don't know if I was looking forward to it. I thought you were suppose to crave something in particular not a whole array of things at one time.

About an hour passes before Calum wakes up. He comes in to the kitchen looking half asleep and with the greatest bed hair ever, in all honesty he looked perfect.

"Morning." I smile at him. He stares at me for a few seconds before that wonderful smile of his lights up his face.

"Good morning wifey." Calum grins and I have to shake my head at him.

"Not yet." I tell him as he walks towards me placing his hands on the bench on either side, trapping me.

"But you will be." Calum presses his lips to mine softly before almost immediately pulling back which makes me frown. "I love you, Genie Scott."

"And I love you,Calum Hood." I bring my arms up to wrap around his neck before pulling him into a hug, I still couldn't get over how perfectly content I felt in his arms, it was a feeling that I hoped never ever went away.

"I can't wait to start our life together Genie....well continue it." Calum chuckles. "Just me and you against the world." Well not exactly.

"Calum." I pull back from the hug so that I could look at that perfect face of his. "I need to tell you something." I knew that there would never be a good time to break the news to Calum so I figured it was now or never. It was only the two of us here so I figured it was the only window I would have and besides I didn't want any secrets between the myself and the man I had agreed to spend the rest of my life with.

"Okay." Calum smiles having no idea that his life was about to be changed forever. I was beyond nervous right now that I wasn't even sure I could through with this. Calum must notice how nervous I am because he brings a hand up to softly caress my cheek. "It's just me Genie, you can tell me anything."

Those deep brown eyes instantly comfort me and I know that no matter what everything would be okay.

At least in the end.

"I'm pregnant." I tell him before letting out a deep breath that I didn't even know I was hiding.

I watch Calum cautiously as he takes in my news. His eyes widen and a frown finds it's way to his face and my heart instantly sinks as his hand drops from my face and he takes a step back.

"What?" Calum snaps looking extremely confused. "You're pregnant?"

"Yes." I say in a small voice.

"But....I don't...." Calum lets out an annoyed groan. "The pregnancy test?"

"It was mine. Not Aria's."

"So you lied?" Calum asks rhetorically because he knew that's exactly what he did.

"Calum I didn't want to say anything until I knew." I take a step forward and reach for him but he pulls back.

"Please don't." Calum shakes his head. "Just don't." He looks absolutely crushed and beyond confused. "I have to go."

"Go where?" I question but he's already walking to the door. "Calum." I yell getting his attention. "We're having a baby...can you at least tell me how you feel about that?"

"I don't know how I feel." Calum sighs. "I just know that I need to leave now before I say something I regret." I don't even have the chance to reply because he's straight out the door.