Fifty Nine // Pleasure.

Calum was being odd.

I had noticed that something seemed off from the moment he got home last night but I thought it was just down to him being tired and jet-lagged but then he had been kind of disconnected throughout today at Alyx's party and it just confirmed the feeling in the pit of my stomach that there was something wrong.

"I think I better get my girls home but today was really great, thanks for having us," Michael says to Ashton and Emma as him and Aria begin to get their stuff together to leave.

It was late in the evening by now and I would admit that even I was ready to go home.

"Couldn't of imagined today without you," Ashton says cutely, "All of you actually,"

"Well we wouldn't of missed it for the world, Alyx is pretty special to us you know?" Claudia says as she pushes her way in between Ashton and Emma, only to wrap her arms around the two of them. "Please have more babies soon."

"Believe me I'm trying but someone wants to wait until after the wedding," Ashton says as he playfully rolls his eyes at Emma.

I can't help but look at Calum who was already looking at me with a knowing smile on his face. They had no idea just how soon another baby would be joining our little family.

"Looks like it down to you two then," Aria says looking between Calum and I.

"Looks like it," I lightly laugh. I really wanted to tell them all right here and now but I just couldn't. I needed to wait till the twelve week mark this time, I needed to be sure that this pregnancy was viable before I told those closest to me.

"Hopefully you two have a boy because after birdie we're becoming seriously outnumbered," Michael jokes.

"If anything you lot deserved to be surrounded by girls," Sam says and the guys all share a look.

"What exactly is that suppose to mean?" Luke asks and Sam smirks at him. "Take it however you want to,"

"Okay then," Luke mutters before looking at Calum. "I was thinking of coming round tomorrow and going over some potential new artists with you if that's cool?"

"Let's just leave it till Monday okay?" Calum says and Luke nods in response. "Besides Genie and I have plans tomorrow," We did?

After eventually bidding goodbye to everyone we were finally on our way home.

The drive so far had been seemingly quiet and although it was a comfortable silence it wasn't how our car rides after get togethers usually went.

Calum would usually have plenty of things to tell me and vice versa but tonight neither of us were really saying anything and I didn't know why.

Twenty minutes later Calum and I were home. I had gone upstairs to our room when we got back while Calum had seemingly gone to his office. I wasn't quite sure what he kind of work he needed to attend to right now but I assumed it must of been important.

I decided it was late enough to change in to pajamas and start the process of slowly getting ready for bed. I was pretty tired after today and wasn't exactly intending to have a late night.

I begin to clean up our room just a little, mainly collecting any dirty clothes and putting them in the laundry hamper. As much as I loved Calum, I hated that on most days he just left his clothes on the floor.

My ears perk at the sound of Calum coming up the stairs and he appears in our room a few seconds later.

"I was going to do that you know?" Calum says as I finish up.