Forty Six // Birthdays.

A/N: Sorry it's taken so long but here's the update! Hoping to get back in to the swing of weekly updates from now on! Thank you all for your patience xx

"We don't need that many Calum." I snort in amusement as I shake my head at my husband to be. We both had woken up early and decided take a trip to the beach which is where we currently were, walking hand and hand with Walker just in front of us.

"We do Genie." Calum exclaims. "We need to have one for every child we have."

"So you said we need four dogs so does that mean you want to have four kids?" I ask him looking at him in surprise.

"Exactly." Calum grins at me.

"That would be one full house Cal." I point out and Calum shrugs. "Do you really want four kids?" I ask him. I had never really thought about the exact number of children that I wanted but it seemed like Calum had. All I really knew was that I had always wanted to be a mum.

"I think four is a good number, hopefully two boys and two girls." Calum tells me and I can't help but smile. For some reason I just thought it was so adorable that he had actually thought about things like how many children he wanted. I felt like most guys didn't or if they did than they didn't really talk about it.

"Oh really? Do I get a say in this? I am the one who has to carry and push them all out after all." I ask him and get a cheeky smile in response.

"I already know your body can do magical things so I think you'll be perfectly fine."

"You always know how to put a perverted twist on things." I tell him as he stops in his tracks.

"This is a good spot." Calum exclaims before flinging down the blanket he had been holding in his other arm down on to the sand.

"Come here boy." I call Walker who had walked a little more a head of us. He turns around and comes running over to us within seconds though. Walker seemed to love beach picnics just like Calum and I did.

"Good boy." I praise Walker as he plops down next to me. "Sometimes I still can't believe you got me a dog." Literally the last thing I ever expected to wake up to on Christmas morning would be a dog. I still loved that even now, Calum could still manage to surprise me.

"Sometimes I still can't believe that you agreed to marry me." Calum shoots back, a wide grin on his lips.

"I know." I lightly scoff. "What was I thinking." I say in a dramatic tone before letting out a small laugh.

"We've come a long way when you think about it." Calum muses. "From the days of you ignoring me at school to screaming my name out every night in pleasure."

"You wish it was every night." I deadpan. "Also I would like to point out that I did not ignore you in school."

"Sure you didn't." Calum says as a boyish grin finds it's way to his lips.

"If anybody ignored anybody then you ignored me." I say thinking back to the handful of times in school when I tried to converse with him and would just get one worded answers or nothing at all.

"Like I said, we've come a long way." Calum replies and I know he's turning the conversation back to our relationship growth just so he can get out of admitting I'm right.

"We really have." I smile before leaning forward and placing my hands on his shoulders. "I'm really in love with you, you know."

"Feelings mutual Scott." Calum smiles making the brown in his eyes sparkle just that little bit more.

My eyes flicker to his lips then back to his eyes which instantly make me feel warm and gooey on the inside. I really didn't know how he did it but he still made me feel like a giddy teenager who was falling in love for the first time.