Forty Eight // Bachelor. (Calum)

Calum's P.O.V.

"Calum Thomas Hood, This is how today and later tonight is going to go down so listen carefully." Michael instructs very loudly, acting as if he wasn't currently standing in front of me. Once The boys had gotten me out of the house we went to Michael and Aria's house because apparently we needed to change and I had to be given my marching orders for the day/night. 

"Oh I'm listening." I assure him and he looks more than pleased with my response.

"Luke, Ashton and I have all come up with a list of tasks we would like you to complete today and you aren't allowed to resist us in any way." Michael informs me. "That's the first rule of the day."

"I have rules?" I question looking at one of my best friends in pure amusement.

"You bet your ass you do." Michael chuckles. "We have all the control today Calum and you should be worried."

"As long as I'm alive by the end of the night, I really don't care." I shrug casually though there's a very big part of me that is shit scared at what they may have planned for me. I couldn't let them know that though. 

"The second rule is that you aren't to have any communication with Genie throughout the day and night." Michael announces and I instantly shoot him a glare.

"Knew you weren't going to like that one." Ashton laughs.

"That is just stupid." I complain. "Why can't we talk?"

"It's just a part of the rules Calum." Luke tells me and I roll my eyes at him.

"It's unnecessary." I scoff in annoyance. I wouldn't say I was the clingy type but whenever I wasn't with Genie, I did like to have the option to call or text her if I pleased. So the fact that I couldn't was quite irritating.

"Well if it helps she has the very same rule." Michael says. A smirk on his stupid face, he was clearly enjoying this.

"It doesn't."

"Moving on..." Michael clears his throat looking between Luke and Ashton before looking back to me. "We will not tolerate anything being posted online, simply because we do not want the girls to know what we are getting up to."

"Can we know what they are doing?" I ask. Just because I couldn't speak to Genie didn't mean that I could keep tabs on her.

"No." The boys say in unison and I scoff at them all. Surely they wanted to know what the girls were doing just as much as I did? I mean would there be male strippers??

"You must, when the drinking begins that is." Michael smirks and I'm sure that he would of put together a few different concoctions for the night. Drinks that would definitely have me hating myself in the morning. "Always have a drink in your hand." Now that was a rule that I was happy with.

"You can not ask any questions about what tonight may entail." Michael tells me, doing his best to sound stern.

"Well he can ask but that doesn't mean we will answer." Luke adds with a smug knowing smile. What a bastard. If there was thing I hated about the whole bachelor party thing, it was not knowing what the boys had planned for me.

Why did it even need to be a secret?

"And last but not least you have to wear what we tell you to wear."

"Oh no." I groan looking between the three of them. "What are you putting me in?"

"Luke." Michael mutters and within seconds Luke exits the room before coming back in with an array of clothing articles. The one thing that stands out to me though is the bright pink tutu.