Eight // Christmas Eve.

A/N: Apologizing in advance for this shitty short chapter.

"Caaaal!" Tommy yells as soon as we walk through the front door. We had spent a couple more hours at the batch with everyone before making the trip back home.

Once Calum and I had our little talk the rest of the day went perfectly. It was great having everyone together again, and being at the batch reminded me of the old times when things were a little easier.

"Tominator!" Calum beams swooping Tommy up in his arms.

"Guess who's coming?!" Tommy asks excitedly wriggling around in Calum's arms.

"Who?!" Calum asks acting completely oblivious when he knew full well who
Tommy was talking about. It most definitely warmed my heart when I saw how good Calum was with Tommy, he had been from the time they met and Tommy just adored his uncle Calum.

" SANTA!" Tommy yells and Calum's eyes widen and he lets out an over-dramatic gasp.

"No way! Dude you're gonna get sooooo many presents!" Calum tells Tommy who's face lights up which I have to laugh at. God my nephew was the cutest.

"You think so?"

"I know so!" Calum tells him cooly.

"Well if Tommy wants his presents then he better his butt into bed." Bobby says walking into the room.

"But dad uncle Calum and Aunty Genie just got home!" Tommy whines, a pout forming on his lips.

"I know buddy but you'll be able to spend time with them tomorrow." Bobby tells him as Calum sets Tommy down.

"Hey Tomster how about I tuck you in?" I ask holding my hand out to Tommy.

"Okay! But mummy and daddy need to tuck me in too." Tommy says as he reaches for my hand which I understood seeing as it was Christmas eve.

"We will a little later Tommy, I promise." Bobby smiles before looking at Calum. "You look like you need a drink." Bobby chuckles.

"You have no idea." Calum nervously smiles. I choose not to think about his comment too much and begin to walk Tommy upstairs.

°●
"So you knew?" I question my parents who had just finished showering Calum and I with congratulations'.

"Of course we did." Dad chuckles sending Calum a knowing glance.

"He even asked for our permission." Mum gushes.

"You did?" I look over to Calum who was currently sitting across from me and smile, the fact that actually asked for my parents permission made me feel insanely giddy and sick with butterflies.

"I wanted to do it right." Calum shrugs as if it wasn't a big deal but it definitely was. God I loved that boy.

"Well you definitely did." I tell him and he grins at me.

"So have you two discussed anything wedding related yet?" Mum asks full of enthusiasm. I already knew that she would be beyond excited, most mother's dream about their daughters wedding day and I knew that mine had from the day I was born.

"Not yet mum." I lightly laugh. "We only just got engaged."

"Well I must suggest that you two don't have one of those silly long engagements, because the sooner you two are married the sooner I get more grand babies." I have no idea how I'm suppose to reply to that so instead I just let out a nervous laugh.

"Excuse me." Calum clears his throat as he stands up from his seat. He gives my parents a polite smile before leaving the living room and heading to the kitchen.

"Is he okay?" Dad asks looking concerned.

"Yeah he's just tired, it's been a long day." I absolutely hated lying to my parents, I always had. Even when I was younger I would almost never lie and when I did I felt insanely guilty for days until coming clean but I didn't think that would be the case this time. "And on that note I think I should get to bed."

I stand from my seat and give each of my parents a hug. "Goodnight. I love you both."

"Love you too sweetheart." Mum smiles looking very content. "Sleep well." Dad adds as I leave the room.

"You okay?" I ask Calum as I lean on the kitchen doorway.

"I'm fine." Calum shrugs turning to look at me.

"You know we need to talk." I had tried to talk to Calum about everything in the car but he just shut me down which was really iratating because we really needed to talk things over.

"I know just not right now okay?" Calum says before walking past me and out of the kitchen.

"Good talk." I mumble letting out a sigh.

"So I have a question." Calum says taking me by surprise. We had been in bed for almost an hour now and even though Calum and I were both pretty tired we had been struggling to fall asleep, I think that came down to the elephant in the room.

"And I probably have an answer." I tell him.

"How exactly are you pregnant?" I wouldn't say that I was surprised by his question. I knew it was coming because we had never had any false alarms or anything like that before.

"You know how I was really sick last month?" I ask not really expecting an answer. I knew Calum would of remember because I was an absolute mess. "Well the doctor told me that the medicine he was prescribing could possibly interfere with anything else I was on including the pill."

"Oh. Right." Calum mumbles after a few seconds of silence.

"I told you we had to be careful remember?" I remind him and he lets out an annoyed sigh.

"Yeah but I thought you just meant like positions not sex in general."

"Well I haven't even been to the doctor yet so there's a chance I'm not pregnant." Though I was sure that I was, I mean being a month late was a dead give away.

"Okay so we should probably get around to that like asap."

"No kidding." I mumble. It was most definitely at the top of my list of things to do.

"Does anyone know?" Calum asks and I feel my stomach twist. I was very nervous about telling him because I didn't know how he would react, Ashton and Emma only knew because they had been where we are.

"Uh just Ashton and Emma."

"Okay." Calum says simply which isn't exactly the response I was expecting.

"They think it's great by the way." I add probably sounding extremely bitchy.

"I never said it wasn't."

"You never said it was either." I point out. "Look Calum it's late and I'm tired and really not in the mood to fight with you so goodnight."

A/N: Sorry for such a sucky chapter but I have really bad writers block right now -_- Any ideas or anything would be great!

Now I've always tried to update whenever I can and as much as I can but I'm going to most probably only be able to update once a week because I'm going back to school next week and it's my last year so it's probably going to be crazy and very time consuming.

I'm really sorry about that but I can't do much to change it, believe me if I could update everyday or every week I would but it's just not possible.

Now I wanted to know if you would prefer if I had an actual update day like every Friday or something? Otherwise I'll just update whenever so let me know?

Love you all! Your support means the absolute world to me! Nevet forget that ♥♥