Twenty One // Paint.

A/N: Ugh. The picture on the side is Calum when he was in Auckland and he looks so good it hurts..I'm going to be talking about the 5sos concert at the end of this chapter so just be warned haha.

"I think we should pick yellow." Calum says looking pleased with himself. I scrunch my nose up at the paint colour that he was suggesting and shake my head. "What's wrong with this one?" Calum groans.

"It's making me feel nauseous." I tell him getting an eye roll. For the last twenty minutes Calum and I had been trying to agree on a colour for the baby's nursery, though it wasn't going very well considering every time one of us suggested a colour we would argue about it.

"You've said that about the last three colours I've suggested." Calum points crossing his arms over his chest.

"That's because they have." I tell him as a matter of fact.

"Oh please Genie, you're pregnant and nausea is a key symptom." Calum says and it's now my turn to roll my eyes.

"Wow I wouldn't of known that unless you told me." I reply sarcastically. "Why do you keep picking yellow's?" I ask picking up on Calum's colour pattern.

"Because yellow is perfect for a girl." Calum shrugs and I quirk an eyebrow at him.

"Who said we're having a girl?" I ask fighting the urge to smile

"It's just a feeling." Calum hums cutely.

"Uh huh." I say looking over the colours again. "Oooh what about that blue?" I point excitedly at a gorgeous pale blue colour.

"Blue is too boyish." Calum complains and I can't help but sigh. Why in the world was this difficult?! Calum and I usually agreed on things easily enough but we were just butting heads on this one.

"It is not. Blue can be very neutral." I scoff. "Why are you being so annoying today?"

"Why are you?" Calum retorts before cracking a smile. In a way I felt bad because I had been terribly snappy with Calum since I had woken up and I didn't know how to not be.

"Okay." I exhale looking over the colours once more. "What about that one?" I ask pointing to a really pleasant coral colour. It was a mixture of blue and green but it wasn't quite turquoise, In fact I actually really liked it.

"That is..." Calum pauses taking a closer look. "That is kind of perfect."

"You think?" I smile happily. I definitely thought that the colour worked for either genders and since we weren't going to be finding out for awhile, it seemed perfect. Calum and I had decided that we wanted to paint the nursery straight away. I mean what was the point in waiting?

"Yes and I'm so relieved." Calum admits letting out a chuckle. "Lets not fight about paint again."

"Agreed." I tell him as he plants a kiss to my cheek. "So can we get the paint and then go get some food?" I ask and Calum looks amused.

"What's so funny?" I question him as he reaches for two punnets of the colour that we wanted.

"You ate like thirty minutes ago."

"And your point is what exactly?" I demand shooting him a frown.

"Oh nothing." Calum shakes his head amusement still clear on his face. "Nothing at all."

"You bet your ass nothing." I tell him.

"My cute ass right?" Calum asks that wonderful smirk of his spreading across his lips.

"Go buy the paint Hood." I playfully roll my eyes at him.

Twenty minutes later Calum and I were sitting in cafe. I and obviously the baby were feeling beyond satisfied with the banana pancakes that I had demolished only minutes ago.