Nineteen // Decsions.

"So I've been thinking." I say getting Calum's attention. We were currently laying in our very cosy blanket fort after just having dinner. For the first time today I was feeling completely full and me and the baby were both feeling content.

"Should I be worried?" Calum asks with a grin and I roll my eyes at him.

"No."

"Okay good. So what have you been thinking about?" Calum asks reaching down and lifting my shirt up just so that he could see my stomach, he then places one of his hands on top of it which makes my heart flutter.

Calum was honestly going to be the best dad.

"I was thinking that maybe we should tell Luke first and separate from everyone else just because of what he's been going through." I explain. I knew that Luke would be happy for us regardless of what was going on but I just wanted to be considerate of his feelings.

"Yeah I think that would be a good idea." Calum smiles. "So I haven't been thinking."

"That's a shock." I tease. "What have you not been thinking about?"

"How we're going to tell everyone about bubs." Calum says making a valid point because truthfully I didn't know how to tell everyone either. I just knew that I wanted to do it in a creative way.

"Hmm I haven't been thinking about that either." I admit and Calum grins.

"I could just blurt it out like I did when we were 'fake dating.'" I can't help but laugh at the memory. I thought that Calum had some sort of plan that night when obviously he didn't, lucky for us everyone took it well.

"Yeah maybe not."

"Okay well how about we have a think and then on Friday we'll decide?" Calum suggest and that sounds like a good idea to me.

"Deal." I tell him turning to my side so that I was facing him. Calum's eyes drop down to my stomach as he trails his fingers along it.

"I can't wait till you have a big belly."

"Really?" I ask him feeling amused. It was quite odd that Calum couldn't wait for me to be as big as a house but also insanely cute.

"Yes really. I mean how cool is it that our baby is literally growing inside." Calum beams and I can't help but grin at him. "I mean I wish I could spend nine months inside of you."

"You have issues." I tell him scrunching up my nose while he laughs at his crude comment.

"It had to be said." Calum shrugs innocently and I playfully roll my eyes at him. "Any way like I was saying, it just the best thing in the world to know that you're carrying something that we made...something that our love made you know?"

"Yeah. It's pretty incredible." I exhale. From the time I knew about the birds and the bees I had imagined the day where I would have little ones running around that were half of me and half of the person I love and now in nine months time I was finally going to have that.

It was overwhelming in a sense because it had been something I had wanted for so long and now I was finally getting it. I couldn't even count the amount times I thought about who the baby was going to or what he or she would be like.

I just couldn't wait to meet this little person.

To meet Calum and I's very own bundle of love.

"It's funny you know." Calum says and frown at him.

"What is?" I ask curiously.

"I have a new found appreciation for sex." Calum admits with a smirk and I have to snort at him.