Twenty Six // A little bit of normal.

As soon as I open my eyes in the morning I'm hit with regret.

Why the hell did I drink so much last night? I never ever learned my lesson when it came to alcohol.

A groan leaves my lips as I sit up. My head was honestly spinning and I was sure that I was going to throw up any minute.

"Theres Water and panadol on your bedside table." I hear Calum say before I notice him standing by the door.

"Oh thanks." I tell him in appreciation before reaching for the water and taking a drink. I wash down the panadol a couple of seconds later hoping that they'll work there magic sooner then later and get rid of my headache.

"So last night." Calum mutters and my mind goes blank. I didn't even remember what had happened.

"I'm sorry?" I say as more of a question. I didn't know if I had done anything to be sorry for or not.

"Genie." Calum lets out a sigh before coming to sit down next to me. "We need to talk."

"Talk about what?" I ask sending him a frown. His eyes soften almost instantly and he looks a little uneasy and that's when I know exactly what he wants to talk about. "No." I tell him harshly.

"Genie we need to." Calum says making my blood boil.

"Don't tell me what I need Calum because it's most definitely not that." I push back the bed covers and rush to get out of bed which I immediately regret because it only makes my head spin that much more.

"Genie. I know you're hurting okay and I am too, but I can't help you if you don't let me in." Calum says softly and all I want to do is scream at him.

"You're hurting?!" I look at him in disbelief. "You didn't even want the baby!" I yell and his face drops.

"That's not fair."

"Isn't it? You ran off as soon as I told you! You needed time to think about whether you wanted our baby or not. I didn't! As soon as I knew I was pregnant I knew I wanted it." I yell once more. I was beyond pissed off and Calum was currently the only person who I wanted to take my anger out on.

"Genie just stop." Calum stands from the bed before coming over to me. He reaches for my hands but I pull away almost instantly.

"Don't touch me Calum. Don't touch me." I spit harshly. Calum goes to reach for my hands again but I push him away.

"Genie." Calum exhales as he steps closer and wraps his arm around me. I immediately begin to struggle against his grip and hot tears burn at my eyes as I do so.

"Let me go!" I scream pushing and shoving at Calum's chest which only makes him hold me tighter. "Just let me go." I mutter as my voice cracks my emotions getting the best of me.

I stop fighting and just stand there sobbing in to Calum's chest. I didn't want to do this. I wasn't ready to face anything. I just couldn't.

"Please let me in." Calum says softly. "I love you Genie but I'm not your punching bag." Calum's words hit me like a ton of bricks and my heart breaks all over again.

Since we lost the baby I hadn't been able to tell Calum that I loved him. It just hurt too much, for me all the love that I had to give had been ripped away that morning and I didn't know how to get it back.

"I'm sorry. I can't." I sob. I didn't know how to let him in and I honestly didn't want to because that meant letting everything else in and I just couldn't.

"I need you to babe, otherwise I can't fix this." I somehow manage to pull myself away from his chest and look up at him. He looked so helpless and I knew that was my fault.