Twenty Two // Revelations.

A/N:All I have to say is that I will love you all (more than already do! ;) Of course.) If you check out my other fics and let me know what you think.

"Calum don't." I whine pushing him away. "It's too hot." I tell him swimming over to the edge of the pool. Today was way way too hot, even for Australia and that was saying something.

Calum pouts at me before swimming over to me, trapping me against the edge of the pool. "You're hot."

"You're annoying." I scoff and he smirks at me.

"As strange as it sounds your mood swings are a real turn on." Calum tells me making me roll my eyes. I didn't exactly see his appeal but over the last couple of days I had been extremely moody, I had to give it to him though because he had been an absolute champion at handling my mood swings, except for when he would annoy me.

"Oh please anything turns you on, Mr.Hood." I tease using one of my hands to splash him with water.

"More like anything to do with you." Calum tells me and I can't help but grin at him. Calum always had a way with words, especially when it came to me.

"You've been annoyingly cute lately."

"It's a talent." Calum shrugs then swiftly presses his lips against mine making my stomach swirl with butterflies.

"You two still make me sick!" Michael yells and Calum pulls away only to pulls the fingers at him. Michael and Aria had kindly offered their pool and food to us for the day because it seemed like it had been forever since we had a catch up.

"Innocent child here!" Ashton yells covering Alyx's eyes which makes her let out a cry.

"She doesn't understand!" Calum yells back before letting out a chuckle.

"Not the point." Ashton says. He was seriously one of the cutest dads ever and there was no doubt in my mind that Calum would be too.

"Okay guys food is ready." Aria announces and I swear my stomach growls at her words.

"Someone's hungry." Calum chuckles looking down to my stomach momentarily.

"Yeah she or he always is, just like you." I tell him and he smirks.

"I'm only hungry for you at the moment." Calum says biting down on his lip which at any other time would of made me go crazy except right now all I was crazy for was food.

"Sucks to be you then." I grin at him then push him away once again and pull myself out off the pool.

"Cal okay over there?" Luke asks as I reach the food table. I turn back to the pool to find Calum under water which makes me shake my head.

"He's just frustrated." I tell Luke who gives me an amused grin.

"I know the feeling." Luke replies taking me by surprise.

"What about Katie?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"She's kind of old school like that." Luke shrugs. "Meaning that 'that' isn't going to happen until we're official."

"Oh." I frown at him. "I guess I just figured that since you two have had a thing for six months that there would be some sexual activity going on." I wiggle my eyebrows at him and he laughs.

"I wish."

"Wait." Michael chuckles appearing out of nowhere behind Luke and I. "Did I just hear that right? You and Katie have been seeing each other for six months and nothing's happened?"

"Uh huh." Luke groans.

"Not even a blow job?" Michael questions looking utterly entertained.

"No." Luke answers and Michael bursts into laughter.