Forty Four // Reveals.

A/N: SMUT Warning! Kindly ignore if it's not your thing!

The sound of Calum's phone ringing is what wakes me the next morning and considering it's bright and early, I'm not exactly thrilled.

"Calum." I mutter in annoyance. He was still happily asleep which at this moment in time made me hate him just a little. I could almost guarantee you that once we had a baby, Calum would sleep through the crying and I would be the one that would be woken up.

"Calum." I say again but much louder which gets a groan in response from him. "Your phone." I tell him. "And considering it's so early, I'm sure it's important."

"It better be." I hear him grumble. The ringing sound is soon silenced and I couldn't be more happier. "What do you want Michael?"

Michael? Why would he be calling so early? Michael wasn't exactly an early bird which I thought was hilarious because Aria was the one of the biggest morning people I had ever met. 

"You couldn't of planned this like two weeks ago?" I hear Calum ask. "Okay, fine. We'll help you." Help him with what exactly I wonder.

"Yes Michael." Calum huffs in annoyance and I have to stop myself from laughing at his response. We all knew how much Calum hated to be woken up, especially when it was early.

"See you then." Calum mutters before hanging up and placing his phone on the bedside table.

"What did he want?" I ask curiously as Calum turns to face him. He still looks sleepy and he has the most adorable bed hair ever that makes my stomach flutter. God he was gorgeous, even if he had just woken up. 

"He wants us to go to his house and then he wants you to take Aria out for a couple of hours while I help him set up." Calum replies and I can't help but be confused at what he's just said.

"Set up for what exactly?" I question him as he sits up and leans against the headboard.

"He wants to do a surprise gender reveal for Aria." Calum tells me with a cute smile. "They've been trying to figure out how they want to tell everyone but apparently they can't agree and it's stressing Aria out so-" Calum starts to say but I cut him off. 

"Micheal made a decision." I say and I can't help but be proud of Michael. Aria had been having a hard time during her pregnancy but he had been nothing but supportive and understanding, and obviously he was still doing that.  "He's grown up so much hasn't he?" 

"Michael? Nope not at all." Calum lightly smiles before letting out a small yawn. I knew without Calum even saying it that he was proud of Michael. We all knew that Michael and Aria had a rough start but as soon as Michael got over being scared to be with her, he had been the greatest boyfriend then fiancee and now husband that he could be. I think the entire group was proud of Michael and we all knew that he was going to be the best possible father to their child. 

"Uh huh." I shake my head at Calum before sitting up and stretching my arms out. "When do we have to be at their place?" 

"Soon." Calum replies ever so casually, giving me no time frame whatsoever. I assumed that Michael would want us there sooner rather then later though so I go to hop out of bed and make my way to the bathroom, only I don't get the chance because as soon as I go to stand, Calum's pulling me back in to bed. 

"Calum." I mutter as he somehow manages to position me underneath him. We both knew that we had things to do today and so the last thing we needed to be doing was playing his little bed games. 

"Genie." Calum grins down at me and let out an annoyed sigh at him. I wanted to get in a quick shower before we had to leave and have some breakfast, all of which would take time and I didn't want Michael to be waiting too long. I could only imagine how stressed he would be, I know he would want today to go perfectly and I wanted to help him achieve that.