Forty Eight // Bachelorette. (Genie)

"On a scale of one to ten how worried are you about what the boys have planned for you tonight?" I question Calum as he joins me in the kitchen. We knew next to nothing about what would be happening tonight at our bachelor and bachelorette parties and I wasn't at all worried about what the girls may have planned for me, I wasn't sure, however If Calum felt the same when it came to the boys. 

"I don't know." Calum chuckles. "Maybe a six." 

"That's lower than I thought." I smile at him and he shrugs. "They will have to face you if they do anything too bad." 

"You're on your own buddy." I laugh at him and he shoots me a frown. I knew that the boys would definitely be putting him through the ringer tonight but I wasn't worried about what they had planned for him.

"We need to show them a united front Genie!" Calum urges me dramatically as I grin at him in amusement. 

"Sure we do." I roll my eyes playfully at him as a smirk finds it's way to his lips. "So just out of curiosity are you  going to a strip club tonight?" I really didn't care if the boys did take Calum to a strip club tonight, I knew it was what boys did and at the end of the day I trusted Calum and knew that nothing would happen. 

"I honestly don't know." Calum admits to me truthfully. "The boys have told me basically nothing about what we're doing tonight, I'm pretty sure I know even less than you." 

"Well that doesn't surprise me." I grin at him. "You know who you are friends with right?" Those boys could definitely get in to some mischief when they wanted to and I knew that better than anybody. 

"So what about you huh?" Calum asks. "Are you going to any 'male' shows tonight?" 

"I don't know." I answer because I really didn't. "'We did for Aria's bachelorette party and it was hilarious." I tell him thinking back to the look on Aria's face as she was given a very very interesting lap dance.  

"Oh really?" Calum raises his eyebrows up at me. To this day the guys still had no idea what actually happened at Aria's bachelorette party and we all knew how much they wanted to know all the gory details but unfortunately for them we weren't planning on sharing any of that information. Some things just needed to stay between the girls. 

"Uh huh and there were so many hot guys around." I tease and Calum scoffs at my comment as he walks towards me, placing his hands on either sides of the bench, giving me no where to go. 

"You know the idea of you being surrounded by 'hot' guys doesn't bother me one bit."

"And why not?" I question him with raised eyebrows. 

"Because you're mine." Calum answer is simple and sweet and I can't help but smile at him. I know that his answer could be considered possessive but I knew that he didn't mean it in the possessive way at all, it was really the complete opposite. We had been through so much together over the last couple of years and there was so much love and trust between the two of us and I knew that was why he had no worries about me with other guys because I felt the same way. 

I may not trust other girls around Calum just because I knew how sneaky woman could be, but I did trust Calum. 

"And I even have the ring to prove it." I smirk at him as I wiggle my left finger at him, I don't think it mattered whether you had been engaged for two hours or two years, showing off your ring would never get old. 

"The exact reason why I proposed." Calum jokes as his hands move to rest on my lower back. 

"I knew it." I say and reach up to cup Calum's cheeks before bringing his face closer to mine only to press my lips to his. Calum pulls my body closer to his as his lips works against mine effortlessly, his hands slipping from my lower back down to my ass, giving it a brief cheeky squeeze before lifting me up and propping me on to the bench. His lips leave mine only to start pressing hot wet kisses down my neck.  

"Don't start something you can't finish." I remind him as I wrap my legs around his waist. I knew that eventually we would be taken away by our friends to celebrate our last nights of freedom, I just did not know when and I didn't exactly want anybody to walk in on us having sex in the kitchen.  

"When have I ever?" Calum replies pulling back from his current attack on my neck to meet my eyes. 

"Well-" I'm say but don't get a chance to respond because the sound of the front door opening only to be followed by a chorus of voices and footsteps stops me. 

"We need to change where we keep that spare key." Calum groans dropping his face in to my neck as I unwrap my legs from his waist.

"I knew they would be coming for us." I say letting out a laugh as Michael enters the kitchen. His eyes look over Calum and I before a smirk finds it's way to his lips. 

"Sorry to interrupt but it's time for us to take him away." 

"No." Calum says but it comes out muffled since his face is still very much buried in the crook of my neck. 

"Don't be a party pooper Cal." Ashton yells as he appears behind Michael. Calum lets out an annoyed groan as he lifts his head up and turns to look at his friends. 

"Why don't you come back in like twenty minutes?" Calum bargains and Michael crosses his arms over his chest and shakes his head. "Not going to happen." 

"I heard you only need five." I hear Luke before I see him and he has a very amused look on his face as he appears next to Ashton. 

"Doubt it." Calum snorts as he looks back at me. I roll my eyes at him playfully before hoping down off the bench. 

"Please Luke, he lasts at least ten." I tease and the boys all let out laughs while Calum narrows his eyes at me. We both know that Calum had great stamina. 

"Move." I hear the all too familiar voice of Claudia yell and within seconds she's pushed through the boys and is in the kitchen too. 

"You're late." Michael points out and Claudia rolls her eyes at him. "Well you can blame your wife's bladder." Michael's mouth drops open in offence and Claudia lets out a snort. "Don't talk about my daughter like that." 

"Oh relax." Aria says coming in a few seconds later with Sam and Emma following after her. "She has been putting more and more pressure on my bladder though babe." 

"Still." Michael frowns before reaching over to rub Aria's very cute baby bump. Protective daddy was already in full swing. 

"We're getting off track here people." Sam speaks up getting everyone's attention. 

"Sam's right." Luke nods in agreement. "Calum come with us and Genie go with the them." Luke instructs. 

"Yeah say your goodbyes." Michael says looking at Calum who was looking at our group of wonderful friends like they were crazy.  

"Did you really all have to come to get us?" I ask no one in particular. 

"We agreed it would be the easiest way to do things." Ashton answers for everyone and I nod at his response before looking at Calum who looks very annoyed. 

"You are all lame." Calum tells them in a matter of fact tone as he folds his arms across his chest and lets out a small huff. 

"Can you not be difficult Calum?" Claudia snorts shaking her head at him. "Us girls are all booked in for massages in an hour so we need to get a move on." 

"And paws and claws." Aria adds excitedly, Well I guess I knew how the day would be starting out and I was honestly look very forward to it, I mean who doesn't love a spa day? 

"What the hell does paws and claws mean?" Luke asks looking utterly confused. Sometimes boys could be so stupid. 

"Mani and pedi's Luke, Jeez get with it." Michael replies to him and Aria looks more than impressed with her husband, who she had obviously educated very well. 

"Am I suppose to know what that means Michael?" Luke scoffs at his friend. 

"They are going to get their nails done Luke." Ashton speaks out clarifying things for Luke and Luke pulls a funny face at all of the boys but doesn't say anything else. 

"We also have to be somewhere soon Calum so can you just say your goodbye now?" Michael says looking at his watch with a frown. I couldn't help but wonder what the boys had planned and I definitely couldn't wait until  tomorrow to get the full run down on what they got up to both during today and tonight. 

"Fine." Calum lets out an over dramatic sigh before reaching for my hands, only to pull me closer to him.