Fifteen // Secrets.

-Six Weeks Later.

"Calum where are you?" I call out wondering around our new house. We had somehow managed to find the perfect place for us just over two weeks ago and we were finally moving in.

The house had four bedrooms which worked perfectly because we had our master bedroom, the baby's room, a spare room and even an office for Calum. We also had a spacious big back yard which was exactly what Calum and I both wanted.

"Kitchen." Calum yells.

"Slacking on the job I see." I smirk at Calum as I walk into the kitchen to find him eating a sandwich.

"Nope." Calum replies taking one last bite then frowning at me. "What are you doing with that?" Calum asks and I know he's referring to the box that I'm holding.

"Relax." I roll my eyes. "It's not even heavy."

"That's not the point and you know it." Calum tells me sternly as he walks around the bench to me and takes box from me before putting on the bench. "You need to take it easy Genie, for both of you."

"I know." I smile at him then lean up and peck his lips lightly. "We only have one week left you know."

"Yeah I've been counting." Calum grins. "We should think of a really creative way to tell everyone." Next week I would officially be twelve weeks which meant that Calum and I could finally start telling people, we both couldn't wait.

The pregnancy so far had been good apart from a few very sick days. I hadn't really notice anything different apart from my eating habits, I was hungry all the time which I guess made sense because I was now eating for two.

"Sounds like a plan." I smirk at him and he raises his eyebrows at me.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing." I bat my eyelashes at him innocently. "I was just thinking that we haven't christened in of the rooms yet, and we do have quite a few so I figured we should get started."

"Hmm that's a very good point." Calum says before smashing his lips to mine.

Calum and I definitely had a new found freedom now that we had this house. We weren't sharing with Luke anymore and we weren't sharing with my parents so it was kinda like the old days.

We had found another love nest.

•~•

"Okay I'm hungry." I complain and Calum laughs.

"You're always hungry."

"Well I'm allowed to be." I argue sticking my tongue out at him. "Do we actually even have any food?" I ask before starting to roam the kitchen for pretty much anything eatable.

"If we do I'm sure you'll find it." Calum teases. I'm about to reply when his phone cuts me off, Calum looks down at the caller I.d before back at him and smiling which tells me exactly who it is.

"Hey Luke." Calum greets. "Wait. What? Slow down I can't understand you." I hear Calum say and I look up at him to find a deep frown on his face.

"She did what?" Calum practically yells and it was my time to frown. What the world who going on and who were the two of the them talking about?

"Oh man....yeah." Calum sighs shaking his head. "I'll be right there." Calum tells him before hanging up.

"What's going on?" I ask immediately feeling alarmed. "Is Luke okay?"

"Not really." Calum mumbles looking like he was at a lost for words. "He found out that Claudia had a miscarriage....with his baby."

Oh shit.