Four // Intoxicated.

"Where's Luke?" Calum asks suddenly sounding panicked. He begins looking around for Blondie and looks upset when he doesn't spot him. Not long after Calum and I had finished cleaning up, Michael had come up with the great idea to play beer pong which resulted in both him and Calum being quite drunk by the time we left.

"He's not here Cal. He's still in L.A. remember?" I tell him and he thinks about it for a second before looking relieved.

"Thank god." Calum says overdramatically.

"You have to be quiet okay?" I say and Calum nods giving me a cute smile. "Okay." I quietly unlock the front door to my parents house, Calum stumbles in almost immediately and I'm worried he's gonna fall but thankfully he doesn't.

I shut the door behind me making sure to re-lock it before directing Calum upstairs and into our room. Now I was sure that getting Calum in here would be the easy part, getting him to sleep however would be a different story.

"Genieeeee I'm bored." Calum whines letting out a frustrated sigh as he plops down at the end of the bed.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask standing in front of him, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Entertain me." Calum says suggestively sending me a smirk as he moves his hands to my waist. I roll my eyes at him than shake my head at him in amusement.

Drunk horny Calum was just classic.

"You wish." I tell him removing my hands from his shoulders so I can pinch his cheeks. I really hoped that this baby inherited those ridiculously cute cheeks.

"Please baby. We never have sex anymore." Calum huffs and he was kinda right. Funnily enough the last time we had sex was over a month ago.

"That's because you're usually at work and when you're at home you're too tired." I tell him which was the truth. I knew better than anyone that relationships weren't all about sex but I definitely missed it, I missed us.

We weren't the same couple we were six months ago and because of this baby we would never be the same couple again, and I didn't know if that was a good or bad thing.

"We use to have sex all the time though." Calum points out before pouting at me. "What happened?"

"The real world." I reply leaning down to peck his lips lightly and than I step away from him.

"The real world sucks." Calum mumbles laying down on his back.

"Uh huh." I say in agreement going over to my dresser to find some pajamas. I chuck on a pair of pajama pants and a random singlet before turning back around to look at Calum who was in the exact same position, except now his eyes were closed. I guess getting him to sleep wasn't going to be as hard as I thought.

I leave him to it and go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

After I'm finished I can't help but stare at my stomach in the mirror; I knew I couldn't be too far along but I swear I had already put on weight or maybe I was just going crazy.

I eventually make my way back to the bedroom and I have to hold back a smile at the sight of Calum struggling to get out of his jeans.

"Need some help?" I ask and Calum's head instantly snaps up to look at me.

"Please." Calum chuckles. I walk over to him and crouch down so that I pull his jeans the rest of the way down his legs. Once they've reached his feet I look up at him.

"Think you can step out of them by yourself?" I raise my eyebrows at him holding back a laugh.

"Ha ha." Calum rolls his eyes before stepping out of them; leaving him in just his briefs. It still seemed so crazy to me that this beyond gorgeous boy was all mine, I must of done something right in another life to of gotten so blessed in this one.

"God I miss blow jobs." Calum says as I stand up becoming almost level with him.

"Maybe you shouldn't be too tired for them." I tease and Calum groans.

"I'm sorry for being such a dick lately." Calum apologizes taking me by surprise. He had seem to sobered up a lot in the last couple of minutes which was good because I didn't really want to deal with a hungover Calum.

"You haven't." I think my definition of Calum being a dick was completely different to his. I go to walk past to him to go to bed but he catches my arm before I have the chance.

"No Genie I have." Calum sighs shaking his head. "I've been putting my everything into the label and nothing into our relationship....Luke was right when he said there that there's more important things than work and you're the most important thing."

"Calum it's okay. I understand you know?" I'll admit that the last couple of months had been a little tough on our relationship but it was honestly okay. I wasn't going to be that girl who held him back.

"I just don't want you to ever think that I'm taking you and what we have for granted because you're literally my everything." Calum tells me and I can't help but tear up at his words; this boy really was something else.

"Don't cry." Calum says softly bringing his thumb up to wipe the tears from my cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I just....you have no idea how good it is to hear you say that." I admit and Calum frowns slightly looking a little guilty. "I love you."

"I love you too, so god damn much." I hastily press my lips to his as if he was my only source of oxygen and I was starved.

A/N: Little filler because I had some bad Calum feels today.