Thirty Eight // Ghosts.

Waking up in the arms of the man who you loved had to be one of the best feelings ever. You would think that it would be something that you would get use to, like maybe that feeling would get old and loose it's significance, but for me it hadn't.

And I didn't it think it ever would.

"Oh hey buddy." I say as soon as I spot Walker who had just jumped up on to the bed. "Is it time for us to get up?" Walker wags his tail at me happily as he walks up to the top of bed. 

It takes a few seconds for Walker to notice Calum is still asleep and then he seems to make it his mission to wake Calum up and I watch in absolute amusement as Walker starts licking Calum's face.

"Stoop." I hear Calum groan and I know that Walker had achieved his goal in waking up his daddy.

"Come here Walker." I laugh pulling Walker away from Calum and place him on my lap.

"I would rather of woken up to you licking my face." Calum says as he looks up at me. He looks gorgeously sleepy at the moment and it kills me, especially since I'm sure I looked like a stray animal when I woke up.

"That's gross." I tell him with a grin and he shrugs before sitting up.

"You're gross." Calum retorts childishly and I roll my eyes at him.

"Someone is in a good mood this morning." I say to him then turn my attention to Walker who was currently enjoying the head rub that I was giving him. I still couldn't get over how cute my boy was, well both of my boys.

"I wonder why." Calum smirks and I can't help but flush because I know exactly why.

Last night was so so so amazing. It wasn't just the physical connection that was special last night but it was also the mental connection.It felt like Calum and I been on different wave lengths for so long but now things were starting to go back to normal.

Everyday we got closer and closer to the couple we use to be and it was honestly one of the best feelings ever.

"I love you." I tell him and my heart flutters at the bright smile that spreads across his face. I could and would never ever get sick of seeing that smile. 

"I love you too." Calum replies and it has to be one of my favourite things to hear from his lips. There were times when I thought back to the early stages of our relationship, The times when I was too scared to tell Calum how I felt, and although I didn't regret how things turned out between us, sometimes I wished I would of had the guts to tell him how I felt earlier, Just so I could hear him tell me he loved me sooner then he did. 

"What time is everyone coming over today?" I ask Calum as Walker wriggles off my lap to lay in between Calum and I. We had decided a few weeks ago now to have a little get together at our house with everyone, simply because it felt like forever since we had all got together. 

"Like around twelve." Calum answers then proceeds to cover Walker's sweet little face in kisses. It was one of the cutest things ever and I loved how much Calum loved dogs. He just had the biggest heart and not only just for humans. 

"We still have a few hours then." I tell him noting the time which was currently 9:30. 

"Cuddle time!" Calum says cutely sounding like a little child. "Squish over Walker." Calum tells Walker who doesn't move an inch. He seemed pretty comfortable where he was. "Come on dude." Calum chuckles as he gently pulls Walker over to his side so he can move closer to me. 

"Don't you have any work to do?" I wonder because Calum usually had a lot to get done on the weekends.

"Nope. Jay has it all taken care of." Calum answers and I'm surprised by his answer. I knew that he and Luke had hired new staff and had both gotten assistants but I didn't think I would be getting any weekends back just yet.

"Is Jay your assistant?" I ask and Calum nods as he pulls me closer to him.