Seven // Unanswered.

Numb.

I felt completely and utterly numb. It had been almost an hour since Calum had stormed out on me leaving me alone with my never endless thoughts which was torture in itself.

I couldn't help the silent tears that slide down my cheeks as I sat in silence of the living room. My emotions were everywhere right now and I was a mess, I guess feeling numb wasn't the worst thing right now.

The worst thing for me was the fact that Calum just walked out without even talking to me. This pregnancy did involve the two of us and he just walked away without a second thought.

Calum had told me that he wanted everything with me, that everything included kids but maybe now that it was happening he was changing his mind.

I don't get the chance to continue to dive into my thoughts because there's a knock on the door which completely takes me by surprise.

I wipe at my eyes trying to get rid of any evidence of crying which probably doesn't work but I needed to at least try.

I open the front door only to be met with a very familiar and friendly face.

"Luke." I breath out completely taken back by his presence.

"Surprise!!" Luke beams looking thrilled. Well at least his day was going well. He gives me a quick hug before stepping inside.

"What are you doing here?" I ask letting out a small laugh.

"Uhhhh." Luke chews on his bottom lip nervously before his eyes flicker to my left hand. "Thank god." Luke says then grins at me. "I'm here to celebrate with you and Cal....speaking of Cal where is he?"

"Oh." I say quietly looking down to the floor. Did I tell him the truth or not? I figured since Calum didn't seem to want anything to do with this baby then maybe I shouldn't say anything.

"I don't actually know." I admit because I really didn't. I had called and text him but got no replies.

"Wha-" Luke starts but then stops and frowns at me. "Have you been crying? God how did I not notice it before. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Luke....I just...Calum and I got into a little fight and he left."

"Why would he do that? He's ruined his own surprise." Luke groans shaking his head in annoyance.

"What surprise?" I ask a small frown finding it's way to my face. I think we had had enough surprises for now.

"Uhm..." Luke scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. "Well Calum wanted-"

"Party's here!!!" I turn from Luke to the front door to see Michael with a big grin on his face and everyone else behind him and by everyone I mean everyone even Claudia who was suppose to be on the other side of the world right now. The only person who wasn't there of course was Sam and I knew exactly why but nobody else did so I had to keep that to myself.

"Oh my god." I mutter feeling stunned.

"So are congratulations in order?" Michael asks raising his eyebrows at me. I nod in response and manage a smile before holding up my left hand so that my engagement ring would be on display.

A series of squeals leave the girls lips before they are rushing over to me to wrap me in bear hugs, their actions of course cause a real true smile to appear on my lips.

God I loved my friends.

"I can't believe you're here!" I say to Claudia. I really wasn't expecting to see her for another couple of months yet.