Thirty-Four // Communication.

"I want someone like you." Luke blurts interrupting me before I can tell him anything.

Wait. What?! My eyes goes wide at Luke's words and I shake my head. I didn't just hear what I thought I heard did I? My head begins to spin and I feel like I'm going to be sick.

This wasn't happening. This wasn't happening. I repeat to myself before opening my mouth to speak but nothing comes out.

"Oh god." Luke says sounding alarmed. "Genie that came out wrong." Luke tells me and I frown at him. What in the world did he mean if he didn't actually mean what he had just said. "Look I do want someone like you." Luke says again and I shake my head at him as he eyes widen in fear. "But!" Luke kinda yells getting my attention again.

"I want someone like Emma and I want someone like Aria too."

"I don't understand." I say looking at him in confusion. This boy really needed to learn how to use his words properly.

"My best friends have all found the loves our lives and what I meant is I want to find that too. I want to find the Genie to my Calum and the Aria to Michael and the-"

"Emma to your Ashton? Yeah okay." I say cutting him off before smiling. "I know what you mean." I tell him and he looks instantly relieved but I'm sure he doesn't feel half as relieved as I did right now. Could you imagine if Luke actually mean that he wanted me? That would be seriously messy and I wouldn't be able to deal if that was the case so I'm glad that it wasn't.

"Exactly." Luke nods. "I just really feel like I'm never going to find that." Luke admits and it literally breaks my heart.

"Luke listen to me." I demand reaching for one of his hands. "You are one of the best guys I know, You're kind and funny and talented and smart, and you have one of the biggest hearts ever." I tell him and get a slight smile."Plus we both know you are very easy on the eyes." I point out and Luke raises his eyebrows at me. "Do you know how many girls are looking for a guy that has those qualities plus someone who also wants to settle down? It's so rare."

"Really?" Luke smirks. "Or are you just saying that to make me feel better?"

"Yes really! There is a girl out there who is perfect for you okay? She's probably just waiting for you to find her or maybe she's already looking for you." I grin and he grins back.

"Thanks Genie."

"Anytime." I give his hand a reassuring squeeze before releasing it. "Are you sure there's no possibility that that girl could be Katie?" I ask because maybe she could be the one for Luke but he's just too lost in his head to see it.

"As much as I wish she was, I don't think it's her and feel like such an ass because she's so great Genie." Luke exhales and shakes his head. "And she's been putting up with my crap for the last couple of months probably hoping that if she does then we'll have our happy ending but it's not going to work out that way. We're just going to have an end."

I look out at Katie who was talking with the girls in the water, She looked happy and I hated that she had no idea what was about to happen. In her eyes she had found this great guy and she thought that maybe her days of searching for the 'one' were over but that wasn't the case.

"Luke I know it's going to suck but you need to tell her."

"Yeah I know." Luke nods looking down at the sand. "I just don't want to be alone."

"You won't be." I reassure him. "You have all us okay? We're always here."

"I know." Luke sighs and I knew that he had just come to terms with a lot of things. He didn't want to be alone but he was going to have to be, he didn't want to wait or keep searching for that perfect girl but he was going to have to and I know it killed him. Just like it killed everybody else in the world who was waiting for that person, the person to make there world stop spinning, the person who could make them safe and secure, the person who could put all their pieces together and make sure they stay that way.

"So." Luke clears his throat and looks at me with an amused expression. "You think I'm easy on the eyes huh?"

"Oh shut up." I playfully hit his shoulder and he laughs. "That isn't fair! I think you boys are good looking lads." I tell him and he raises his brows at me.

"Number us in order." Luke demands and I shake my head. There was no way I could number the boys in an order or who I thought was the best looking, they were equally genetically blessed.

"No waay."

"Come on!" Luke encourages and I shake my head at him once more. "Okay well in my head I'll be after Calum then." Luke smirks and I roll my eyes at him.

"You're ridiculous."

"Yeah,yeah." Luke laughs before his expression turns to semi-serious. "Hey Genie I know it's not any of my business or anything but you should know that the reason for the no sex thing between you and Calum isn't your fault okay?" My eyes widen at his words, What exactly did that mean?

"Did he say something to you?" I ask because what Luke had just said seemed kinda seemed like he knew more then he was saying.