Thirteen // Reflect.

"What are you doing?" I hear Calum ask which makes me jump. I turn around to find him leaning on the doorway with a very amused smile on his lips.

"Nothing." I reply quickly pulling my top down so that my stomach was no longer on display. Calum raises his eyebrows at me, ovbiously not buying my answer, Clearly I wasn't doing nothing.

"You sure about that?" Calum questions and I can't help but crack a smile.

"Promise you won't laugh at me?" I say and Calum nods stepping away from the doorway and walking over to me. "I was just trying to figure out if I was showing yet."

"Genie you're only five weeks and a couple of days, I don't think you'll be showing for a little while yet." Calum tells me and I let out a small sigh.

"You're right...maybe I'm just going crazy."

"Funny I thought you already were?" Calum laughs and I roll my eyes before pushing him away from me.

"Don't worry though I still love you." Calum says very cutely and I have to shake my head at him as takes a step forward and snakes his arms around my waist.

"What a relief." I say overdramatically and Calum grins. "So how are the boys?" For the last couple of hours Calum had been out with the boys because they claimed they needed a guys day out.

"They're really good."

"What did you lot do for the last three hours?" I question and Calum shrugs. "Just guy stuff."

"Guy stuff?" What did that mean exactly? Even after all these years boys were still such weird beings, I don't think I would ever really figure them out.

"Yup." Calum says popping the p.

"Do I get to know what this 'guy stuff' included?" I ask and Calum shakes his head before smirking at me.

"I was given strict instructions not to share what we did with anyone who has a uterus."

"And was this instruction given by a freakishly tall fruit loops loving blondie?" I ask and Calum nods in response. "I thought so, it sounded like something Luke would say."

"You know him too well."

"So what do you wanna do before we have to leave for dinner?" Later tonight Calum and I were going out to dinner with Bobby, Kirsty, Tommy and my parents because it was Bobby,Kristy, and Tommy's last night. Tomorrow morning they would be flying back to New York to officially begin their moving process.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something." Calum says taking me by surprise.

"Oh okay...like what?" I question a small frown etching it's way onto my face. I really had no idea what we could need to talk about.

"For starters I think you should take Kirsty's job offer." Wait. What?

"What?" I raise my eyebrows at him in disbelief. "But Calum our lives are in L.A. right now."

"Our lives can be wherever we want them to be." Calum tells me and I can't help but smile.

"I don't know Calum." I shake my head. I understood that L.A. was where Calum needed to be right now and I was okay with that, I did miss Australia more than anything and of course our family and friends but Calum was living his dream right now and I was happy enough to be the supportive fiancée in the background.

"Isn't it what you want?" Calum asks looking a little confused. I suppose he saw this going a lot different in his head.

"Well yeah but it's not just about what I want anymore, it hasn't been since we got together and it's definitely not now that I'm pregnant." I explain before letting out a sigh. "I just don't want you to do this and then regret it in ten years time, I want our life to be enough you know? And not just for me but for you too."

The last thing I ever wanted was for Calum to have to give up anything for me, I realized that from time to time you have to sacrifice for the person you love but I just didn't want to ruin anything between us.

"I get what you're saying, I really do but I'm not ever going to regret this Genie."

"You don't know that Calum." I point out because it's true. How he could he possible be know how he was going to feel in the future? I didn't want Calum to have regrets that were because of me.

"I do though." Calum argues releasing me from his grip only to reach down and tangle his hands with mine. "And do you wanna know how I know?"

"How?" I look up at him, those brown eyes making me feel at ease almost immediately.

"Because you're my dream too and I never plan on giving you up and if that means running Hi or Hey records from here then that's what I'm going to do." Calum tells me and my heart feels like it's going to burst.

"Are you sure?" I was still extremely apprehensive about the whole thing but maybe it was just meant to be.

"Yes I'm sure, I even talked about it with Luke and we're gonna make it work." Calum tells me with a confident smile. "I've told you before that my home is wherever you are and I know you feel the same but I also know that Australia is always going to be home to you, and that's where I want to be when we start this family."

"I love you so much Hood." I tell him feeling completely overwhelmed. How did I manage to get so lucky?

"I love you too Scott." Calum grins. I still didn't understand how the boy of my dreams had found me but even more incredible was that he waited for me. I still didn't understand how Calum went under my radar for so long when it was so plain and ovbious, but like they say People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end.

One more filler chapter left until we get to the juicy stuff ;)

Also does anybody even still read and like this??