Thirty Two // Ours.

"Genie!" Calum calls from downstairs. I was currently up in our bedroom surrounded by way too many Wedding magazines, The whole afternoon I had been trying to make final decisions on things like the seating arrangements and place settings for example but I had gotten absolutely nowhere.

"Bedroom." I yell in response and within seconds Calum is up the stairs and in our room. "Having fun?" Calum asks looking amused.

"Not really, I have no idea what I'm even doing." I admit and he lets out a laugh before coming to join me. He picks up at a random magazine and flips through a few pages before placing it in front of me and pointing to a woman in a light peach dress.

"There's your wedding dress." Calum says. "What's next?"

"Ha ha." I say dryly. "I wish it was that easy." I groan pushing the magazine away from me. "And I plan on having a white wedding dress, thank you very much." I really didn't have any issues with women who chose coloured gowns in fact I thought it was incredibly brave but I had just always imagined myself in a white gown and that hadn't changed.

"Aren't you only suppose to get married in white if you're pure and all that?" Calum asks. "Because I've been in bed with you and you are most definitely not pure." He teases and I shoot him a glare.

"Maybe like a hundred years ago." I tell him and He grins. I thought that this could be the perfect moment to bring up our sex life since we were already kind of talking about it but Calum beats me to it and changes the subject to what type of wedding cake we are going to have. Another thing that I didn't know.

"You can choose." I wave him off. I think I may of reached my limit of wedding stuff for today.

"Really? Well in that case I think we should have a fruit loop flavoured cake." Calum says and I can't help but grin at him.

"Funny."

"I'm being serious!" Calum smiles cheekily at me and I know very well that he's joking.

"You don't even like fruit loops Calum." I point out and he shrugs. "You are really no help you know?"

"I thought I was helping a lot actually, In the last five minutes we've found you a dress and decided on what flavoured cake we're having." Calum remarks picking up another magazine before beginning to flip through it.

"I always thought planning my wedding would be fun but so far it hasn't been....like at all." I admit letting out a sigh. Calum drops the magazine he was looking through and shoots me a frown.

"Maybe that's the problem." Calum mutters and I look at him confusion. What was the problem? "You're way too in your head that you're forgetting what the point of this is." Calum tells me obviously noticing my confused face but what he says doesn't confuse me any less.

"I'm not following Calum." I admit and he takes me by surprise by pushing all the magazines off the bed.

"Calum!" I yell not impressed with the fact that he had just created an unnecessary mess.

"I'll clean it up later." Calum says nonchalantly before taking me by surprise once more by pinning me down on to the bed. Calum had always been full of surprises.

"What are you doing?" I ask him as he smirks down at me.

"Why are we getting married?" Calum asks, annoying me by not answering my question.

"I don't know, Why are we getting married Calum?" I ask and he rolls his eyes as I smirk at him.

"Genie."